Screenshot_20210517-073318_Snapchat.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Trying to figure out where I’ve lived the last 10 years. RE attorney is asking for employment/ residence info. Having to dig through Amazon order history to remember addresses and when I lived where. I’ve moved 7 times in that period. :bowrofl:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Trying to figure out where I’ve lived the last 10 years. RE attorney is asking for employment/ residence info. Having to dig through Amazon order history to remember addresses and when I lived where. I’ve moved 7 times in that period. :bowrofl:
That's a pretty good way to go back and see your history. Never would have thought about that.

Could also use your tax returns, if you still have them.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
JFC, 7 times in 10 years?!

Moving sucks, nooo thanks.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sounds like my life as a kid, lol.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
i have moved 2x in my life.
From Chicago to Elgin with my parents ( brother and sister were already moved out ). Elgin to PG almost 11 years ago.
I'd say we moved right around 20 times as a kid. That includes moving in with my Mom's friends when we had nowhere to go.
My Wife and I got a basement apartment when we were like 17-18, eventually moved to the first floor of the same bldg. Then rented a house in Albany Park on a rent to own type of deal. Young and dumb and didnt get anything in writing, so got hosed on that deal. Bought our house in Streamwood 20yrs ago. Longest Ive ever been anywhere lol.

Thread Info