Blood on Blood Blood on Blood

Here you go Man

20210516_103612.jpg

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Worked 6-12, just got home gonna go mow the yard while wife is at store then prob head out and see some good friends we haven't seen in a while tonight.
I don't think I'm gonna get buttered tonight, I wanna chill and enjoy tomorrow off but being hungover.
Have a feeling this next week is gonna be interesting at work, we are having a hell of a time getting the parts we need to keep the line running.

That didn't go as planned. Got completely shitfaced, slept until ~10.
Got cleaned up then my buddy stopped by in an H1 he just bought, I forgot how cool those fuckers are.
Still in PJ's, just chilling and watching Start Up with the wife. Nice relaxing day today.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

I read through a bunch of the comments, one said (unconfirmed) that the deceased’s body was torn in half.

Plus all the obligatory “speed kills”. Speed doesn’t kill. Tens of thousands or people travel at 500+ miles per hour every day. It’s the sudden stop that kills.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So this happened literally right down the street from my whse. Has got to be way more to the story. Bangers aint driving around at 8am in this neighborhood looking for someone to shoot, other hoods...absolutely! This neighborhood is rough, but not that rough. Kids arent out riding bikes at 8am on a Sunday over here either. I'm pretty sure there is a police camera on Wood, not sure if its on 36th and Wood or 37th and Wood. My thought tells me the answers will lie on some Social Media platform on this one. Someone probably called the other out on Social Media and said Ill be out on the block, pull up.

Thread Info