đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Once this chick saw I was taking pictures she fucking goosed it... Fucker was LOUD

20210513_105120.jpg
20210513_105117.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Sure, hit the ball as hard as you want, just hit it down and not up lol. Teams with a lot of experience like ours will sit there and tell our guys "down and hard". Other teams like the younger ones are always screaming for their hitters to go deep lol.

As far as running as fast as you can, diving for balls, sliding into a base. Been there and done that when I was younger. Now a days, i'm just trying to not get hurt lol. Yes I hustle, but I'm smart at the same time. There are times, I hit a double and more than likely coulda legged out a triple, but then you playing with fire at my age. Diving for a ball and sliding in to a base, no thanks, again been there and done that. Come playoffs and the Championship if we make it that far, then yes, I'm doing all of the above lol.
Did your team at least give them a participation trophy?
giphy.gif

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
93 recommended for maximum performance, but runs fine on 87?

i mean I'm sure the selling dealer put 87 in it during the PDI but I have been putting 93 in it after that.
Gotta pay to play. I'm not complaining

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Yo.

friiiiiiiday.

Got our final closing costs yesterday. $15k LESS than what was estimated. God damn good surprise there. I don’t know how the fuck all this backwoods antiquated finance bullshit can keep on going. Millions of homes sell a year and no one has come up with a reliable way to do any of this.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Yo.

friiiiiiiday.

Got our final closing costs yesterday. $15k LESS than what was estimated. God damn good surprise there. I don’t know how the fuck all this backwoods antiquated finance bullshit can keep on going. Millions of homes sell a year and no one has come up with a reliable way to do any of this.

Convinced those who crunch numbers are Aliens from a Galaxy Far, Far Away.

Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat has a sound theory on this

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Yo.

friiiiiiiday.

Right?

They know what it'll be but fuck around until last second and expect you to not be late with a check that's to the penny.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Trying to get to sleep last night and my brain asks....Why wasn't Carl Weathers in any of the Expendables movies? Do him and Stallone hang out? Wonder if they worked out together during the Rocky movies. Wow what if Stallone is still pissed he did Predator with Arnold. That was sure cool when his arm got blown off but kept firing. Carl should do a movie about racism then he could get like a Oscar or Grammy. Because they would never give him one for Happy Gilmore no matter how good he was in it. So was he ever in the Expendables? Maybe I should replay each movie in my head to double check.....
Stupid brain. :angrys00ls:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
When I’m not looking for a SUV they are for sale everywhere. Been searching for a month with no fucking luck. Every time I find something decent at a decent price and miles aren’t flipped back. It’s sold in a matter of hours. I’m assuming social media or car forums are putting everyone on Vroom and Carvana. Prices in the last 2-3 weeks for private party sales have been steadily going up.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Speaking of rabbits, I have about 4-5 baby rabbits hopping around my yard. Tried getting them to hop over in to the neighbors yard yesterday, but they came back. My dog will kill them if she sees them.
We’ve got a FUCK ton of rabbits in our neighborhood.

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info