NWI
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ
Pool filled and I forgot, did you go with a heater?
I'm very curious to see how hard it is to maintain with that water you guys have. One of my Brothers last stops before retiring was near South Bend. The house he rented there had a pool and the MFer was constantly green. No matter what I told him to do, didnt work. Landlord bought a brand new sand filter and still didnt help.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ
Pool filled and I forgot, did you go with a heater?
I'm very curious to see how hard it is to maintain with that water you guys have. One of my Brothers last stops before retiring was near South Bend. The house he rented there had a pool and the MFer was constantly green. No matter what I told him to do, didnt work. Landlord bought a brand new sand filter and still didnt help.

Filled yes
Heater no
Hasn't been filtering.

Today they are installing the correct filter. They brought and installed a cartridge filter...nah dog... Sand...

So today I'll top it off and start running it. I had no worries about getting it cleaned up. I have dual center drains. I have metal out in the pool now, once the filter gets going it'll get rid of all the Metallica. Then I'll flock it, drop all particles, vacuum, then start treating with chlorine.

Reactions: Shawn1112

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Filled yes
Heater no
Hasn't been filtering.

Today they are installing the correct filter. They brought and installed a cartridge filter...nah dog... Sand...

So today I'll top it off and start running it. I had no worries about getting it cleaned up. I have dual center drains. I have metal out in the pool now, once the filter gets going it'll get rid of all the Metallica. Then I'll flock it, drop all particles, vacuum, then start treating with chlorine.
How do you deal with a center drain on an above ground in winter since you don’t drain the whole pool?

Thread Info