đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
we have to have a thread for this, right?
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Wow.

"Trooper Jarah Burgin was standing outside his police vehicle when a 2007 Buick — disregarding about 30 flares — struck his 2020 Dodge Charger, state police said."

The Buick struck Burgin, sending him up into the air before hitting the windshield of the vehicle when the driver eventually stopped, state police said.

"When he landed, he landed on the windshield of the Buick that hit him and he landed so hard that his handcuffs that he carries on his uniform practically lodged into the windshield of the vehicle," Sgt. Fitfield said.

Edit:
"Burgin suffered serious injuries but is expected to make a full recovery, state police said." Thought I read on a different site that he was able to walk away from the impact.

Charges pending for the driver:

O.W.I. Causing Injury- Level 5 Felony
O.W.I. Endangering a Person- Class A Misdemeanor
O.W.I. – Class C Misdemeanor
Driving While Suspended Causing Injury- Level 6 Felony
Failing to Yield to Emergency Vehicle- Infraction

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: Jon01 and DEEZUZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
During the crash investigation, it was discovered that the Maserati had been reported stolen to Chicago Police in December 2019. Also located were two Glock 9mm handguns, one of which also had been reported stolen in Georgia. Ecstasy and marijuana were also recovered from inside the vehicle.

giphy.gif
Sounds like they knew how to party.

giphy.gif

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: DEEZUZ and Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
When on Keto, what happens when your off and go back to eating a good amount of carbs? I'd bet you put the weight back on and then some.
Hence the reason Ive never tried Keto. When cutting I just cut back on carbs.
Dropping the pop alone is a huge difference.

The downside is the two weeks of caffeine withdrawals after stopping and going to only water.
My wife gets those as well. Havent had a pop in almost 3 weeks and no withdraws at all.
And would you look at that. Size 48 pants are the same price as my 34 size.

giphy.gif
How the hell are you in a 34, I'd figure a 30. I wear a 36 and when I'm down around 240ish I'm in a 34.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Shawn1112 Shawn1112
Correct, if a person went from 6 weeks of Keto to a regular diet then yes, they can expect to add weight fast.
This is why a post keto diet would include adding clean carbs back into the diet slowly. Brown rice, sweet potatoes, oats and fruits ( raspberries, blueberries then later on citrus fruits )

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Can't imagine there is much else to do out there so yea!

Not really man. Weather is too shitty.
I've got a moderately full schedule tho:
Today I have to go pick up cove molding for the basement and get it primed, sand the baseboard trim then hopefully egress window dude is gonna come cut out the hole in the wall so I'll smash the blocks out and move the floor jack over so that opening is full size. Once that shits done I may snag a beer with a buddy after he gets off of work tonight.
Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get the first coat of trim paint on, sand and paint the basement built ins and run up to the rod shop to drop parts off for my truck.
Thursday IDK what I'm gonna do, prob all the shit I didn't get done the first couple days. Maybe get the mower deck for my tractor and driveshaft put back together so I can haul them to the farm and get them out of my garage for the rest of the winter and organize the garage a little.

Prob won't get half that shit done but will def shake my dick at her plenty.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
We
How the hell are you in a 34, I'd figure a 30. I wear a 36 and when I'm down around 240ish I'm in a 34.

:dunno: 32's are too tight, like can't even buckle them. 33's pending brand and style are good, when they are not, or can find a 33 I go to a 34. :dunno: freight scale at work reads 195 ish, give or take 2 lbs pending time of day.

Thread Info