đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Ain't no asking going on. Shits gonna be mandatory. Especially with no raises last year "due to covid" companywide wage freeze. But yet I heard someone in another department that does WAY less work than me got a 3 dollar raise. If I got a 10% raise now it wouldn't be 3 dollars. And I've had 10% raises before.:finger:

Yeah, I am going to be having the talk with my company soon as well depending on how our April raises go.

Might have to take Phil up on a service position for his company, I dont mind travel at all.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I dropped off some baked goods at my farmer buddies house today. Yaj Yak Yaj Yak met him.

Had his new AR on the kitchen table pointing towards the window with binoculars and sighting stuff... I pulled the curtain up and sure as shit the screen is blown out and there is a life-size Easter bunny 50yards out... Calls it his indoor range.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I dropped off some baked goods at my farmer buddies house today. Yaj Yak Yaj Yak met him.

Had his new AR on the kitchen table pointing towards the window with binoculars and sighting stuff... I pulled the curtain up and sure as shit the screen is blown out and there is a life-size Easter bunny 50yards out... Calls it his indoor range.

I need to get out of Illinois. :bowrofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I'm part of the "only person that got a raise last year in the entire company crew"

giphy.gif

But the way you describe it,is you do all the work. Now how would you feel, if you did all the work got no raise, and heard someone else got a huge raise. ?

• Angry
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Thread Info