đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Here, working from Miami lol
They got their shit pushed in last time they played Tampa Bay, but I think Lambeau in late January will be a different animal.

If the Packers D can slow the run and play press coverage and slow them down even remotely close to what the Saints did I think they'll win and go to the SB.

My pick from the start of the playoffs was a repeat of SB1 so GB vs KC, we will see if I was right.
I picked GB vs Buf when playoffs started. If Mahomes doesnt play which I'm sure he will, the path got even easier.
AFC will win, GB can keep it close with either team but dont see them winning it.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
here
WFW

My buddy told me not to come to work on Thursday.... #blackout

But will you?

Work has been a shit show for weeks now. And just keeps getting worse. Moving our stock from old building to new building one Ryder truck at a time. Took 1 week to get about 1/4th of our stuff over there. Now we are starting to get into the more commonly sold parts. We'll, when I need to ship something that is at the new building, I have to email the 1 guy that is over there the order. No biggie right. WRONG. He has 0 idea where anything is or what it looks like. So I have to email someone else, get a location for him, and describe what the boxes look like so he has an idea of what he is looking for. Then once he ships it, he emails me tracking info, so I can note it in the order, because new building isn't connected to our system yet.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
But will you?

Work has been a shit show for weeks now. And just keeps getting worse. Moving our stock from old building to new building one Ryder truck at a time. Took 1 week to get about 1/4th of our stuff over there. Now we are starting to get into the more commonly sold parts. We'll, when I need to ship something that is at the new building, I have to email the 1 guy that is over there the order. No biggie right. WRONG. He has 0 idea where anything is or what it looks like. So I have to email someone else, get a location for him, and describe what the boxes look like so he has an idea of what he is looking for. Then once he ships it, he emails me tracking info, so I can note it in the order, because new building isn't connected to our system yet.

as long as everything seems normal when I wake up, yes, I plan to come into work. Phones will be charged, laptop will be charged. I went to the store on Saturday and filled my truck with gas this am.
I'm ready for the end of the world. PB and scrambled eggs while locked out

scrambled or mixed with the oats ?

I can text him to reach out to you if you don't have his number.

Not me, DEEZUZ DEEZUZ needs him

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
But will you?

Time to ask for that raise!

Reactions: boostedguy05

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Don't forget pop and water

there's no pop on KETO !
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Time to ask for that raise!

Ain't no asking going on. Shits gonna be mandatory. Especially with no raises last year "due to covid" companywide wage freeze. But yet I heard someone in another department that does WAY less work than me got a 3 dollar raise. If I got a 10% raise now it wouldn't be 3 dollars. And I've had 10% raises before.:finger:

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info