đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
On 95 south coming in to Miami tonight. Saw a Lamborghini and Porsche do a roll race from about 60mph. Not sure of the models but the Porsche was definitely one of the higher end ones. The fucking exhaust sounds on both was fucking amazing. They appeared to be pretty even for as far as I could see. By the time I realized what was going on, was too late to try and record it.

edit: Porsche looked exactly like the one Will Smith drives in Bad Boys For Life. Same color as well.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Million bajillion options. You could get a Napa filter head and spin on whatever filter you want. 6.5 ones are messy but would be rather easy to install. Racor is who does fuel filtration products. You could browse all the setups they have and match a filter.

You don't need a fuel heater if you run a good fuel additive in winter. Let your shit warm up before you leave.

The square ones are pretty good units. I've yet to see any issues from them.
From what I’ve seen with the stock unit (square) is leaking and letting air into the system. I’ll have to look around their site and see what’s what for filters. Too many fucking options.

I always let it warm up till high idle kicks down.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Screenshot_20210118-072921_Google.jpg

Are my boys going bowlin'?

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They got their shit pushed in last time they played Tampa Bay, but I think Lambeau in late January will be a different animal.

If the Packers D can slow the run and play press coverage and slow them down even remotely close to what the Saints did I think they'll win and go to the SB.

My pick from the start of the playoffs was a repeat of SB1 so GB vs KC, we will see if I was right.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
They got their shit pushed in last time they played Tampa Bay, but I think Lambeau in late January will be a different animal.

If the Packers D can slow the run and play press coverage and slow them down even remotely close to what the Saints did I think they'll win and go to the SB.

My pick from the start of the playoffs was a repeat of SB1 so GB vs KC, we will see if I was right.

I know TB handed GB their ass earlier
but
TB defense doesnt scare me. They are opportunistic with the turnovers. I dont see Rodgers playing like Brees did.
I say GB and KC

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
but
TB defense doesnt scare me. They are opportunistic with the turnovers. I dont see Rodgers playing like Brees did.
I say GB and KC
I agree. Bucs did not look good last night, they only won because Brees threw 3 interceptions and someone else fumbled the ball iirc. 4 turnovers for the saints, zero for the bucs, and still the bucs only won by 10 pts.

I kind of hope that GB annihilates them

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
but
I say GB and KC

I would normally agree until you see the stat lines from that game.....
1610981709616.png

I assume there is no way Rodgers has that kind of game again though.... And as has been mentioned, Lambeau in late January, completely different.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info