đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Tonight is a very special night. It only happens like 1x every few years... But tonight I get to retire my poofy..... And on the night I retire a poofy, I use it to clean my butthole. Normally I just use fingers to avoid poo getting trapped in the poofy... But tonight.... No worries...
20201026_172553.jpg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Tonight is a very special night. It only happens like 1x every few years... But tonight I get to retire my poofy..... And on the night I retire a poofy, I use it to clean my butthole. Normally I just use fingers to avoid poo getting trapped in the poofy... But tonight.... No worries...
View attachment 70499
So manly

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I don't need to prove manliness to anyone especially on The(white)Collar Garage

I bet I'm the only mfer here that can hold a 12lb sledge at the base, extend my arm and touch my nose with it and bring it back.

I'm getting my beard trimmed and a pedicure before Mexico in a few weeks so?... I can pay for that with my manly job of working on diesel trucks that can pull whole houses off their foundations...

With all this manliness, I deserve a poofy.. I need something to wash the 15w40 and girls juices off me

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I don't need to prove manliness to anyone especially on The(white)Collar Garage

I bet I'm the only mfer here that can hold a 12lb sledge at the base, extend my arm and touch my nose with it and bring it back.

I'm getting my beard trimmed and a pedicure before Mexico in a few weeks so?... I can pay for that with my manly job of working on diesel trucks that can pull whole houses off their foundations...

With all this manliness, I deserve a poofy.. I need something to wash the 15w40 and girls juices off me
You are trying to prove it now :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info