đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
No salt needed.................and this weekend should be nice..... so there's still time !
giphy.gif
Yeah, I'd like to get a coat of sealant and some poly wax on the vehicles this weekend before it's too late. Plus all get oil changes to carry them through the winter season.

Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Just talked to the architect. Because we're moving the garage forward and making it front-facing, the 4th bedroom needs to be pushed all the way to the rear of the house otherwise it won't have a window. That's a big change to me, but she said the functionality wouldn't change much. Hmm.

I like the jack & jill bathroom and wide hallway area between room 2 and 4, so I'm super curious what they come up with. She said we could keep the jack & jill bathroom but I have no clue how they'd do that

This is the bedroom i'm referring to. Will be interesting

1603737412692.png

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ
So my buddies hot ass GF was telling me how much she loved Root Beer a couple of weeks ago and was her favorite growing up in Cali. Told her about XXX and told her when I remember I'll bring her over a few. So she was over at my house Saturday during the day and she reminded me. I gave her one while she was here. OMFG, she loved it and was raving about it and how good it was. I thought the bitch was gonna cum on herself, lol. So I started thinking, what would she do for a 6 pack lmmfao. Gave her 4 more to take home

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ
So my buddies hot ass GF was telling me how much she loved Root Beer a couple of weeks ago and was her favorite growing up in Cali. Told her about XXX and told her when I remember I'll bring her over a few. So she was over at my house Saturday during the day and she reminded me. I gave her one while she was here. OMFG, she loved it and was raving about it and how good it was. I thought the bitch was gonna cum on herself, lol. So I started thinking, what would she do for a 6 pack lmmfao. Gave her 4 more to take home

Good to know she got satisfaction from
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ
WAP
giphy.gif

Thread Info