đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Went to an old skool house party and the Wifey and I both got shit faced as my guy was driving. On the way home she texted me this WAP needs some attention. Texted her back, enough said, I'll join you in the shower then chase you around all night with a hard dick. She just got in the shower, holla at yall tomorrow
giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Well got oil, tire rotation and all 4 brakes done.

But idk if pads are manufactured different but they were all only half down yet sounded way worse. Could stuck caliper slide bolts cause scrapping? The one side was tight but still moved. Or wear indicators just earlier in the pad now?

Next time I'm going to check them and if there is still decent pad, I may just try to regrease the slide pins to see if it's that.

Also the break in procedure for the pads I got was kind of ridiculous. 30 aggressive stops from 30mph to 5mph with 30 sec cool down between. And these are basic bitch rotors and ceramic pads.
Need to get those ebc pads with break in coating

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Bought an Adam’s clay mitt. Have to say, I’m thoroughly impressed with it over a clay bar. No need to fold it (obviously), just rinse it in a bucket of warm water and soap.

I have no idea if this paint has EVER been properly corrected and waxed, I highly doubt it. For the hour it took me with clay and clean versus 2-3 hours with just the bar, I’ll take it.

View attachment 70349

View attachment 70350

View attachment 70351

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
House music concert last night was ??. Cold as shit but nothing the liquor couldn’t help with. Doing it outdoor drive in style is sooooo bad ass. We had 2 Suburbans full of people. Between the 2 truck we had 4 bottles of Patron, 2 cases of beer and some girly drinks. Killed it all, and my Wife tried hanging with the big ? drinking Patron. We went to bed a little after 3am, she still sleeping. Been up once and asked me how I drink that shit every Saturday lol.

You single dudes. Go to one of these concerts next Spring or indoor in the winter. If you couldn’t get a piece of ass their last night then you seriously have problems. I literally could have picked up 2 different chicks at separate times in the porta potty lines. Small conversations in those long lines both wound up with, me and my girls are parked over there, why don’t you come hang out with us.

Thread Info