💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Recently we had to do a bunch of shit away from home. My coupon cutting wife whips out this BK family pack coupon. 3 whoppers, 3 cheeseburgers, 3 fries , for like $14. I hadn’t had a whopper in a while and I must say very delish.

Those coupon packs are fucking hilarious.

WANT THREE CHICKEN SAMMICHES A TACO AND FOURR FRIES FOR $5? WELL YOU'RE IN FUCKING LUCK WITH THIS COUPON

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Normally I’d agree with this but we get a bunch of out of town contractors here and ALL of them can’t stop talking about Portillos once they have it. Kind of annoying actually.
But that can happen with anything/anywhere with out of towners... Introduce something different and everyone goes nuts and has to have it.

All Louisville people from HQ come up and endulge in Culver's and lose their minds over it...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
But that can happen with anything/anywhere with out of towners... Introduce something different and everyone goes nuts and has to have it.

All Louisville people from HQ come up and endulge in Culver's and lose their minds over it...
Which is so weird cuz Culver's are down there too...

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Portillos = the most over rated shit food ever but its all Illinois people have to grasp onto
I will agree that it’s overrated. We are spoiled and can go to places that have better beefs than Portillos, like Johnnies. We stopped going to Portillos because of Covid and their drive through lanes were outrageous. I finally gave in one day but walked in instead. It took normal 10 minutes of wait while Outside there were 50 cars in line.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
They are? Hmm.

Screenshot_20201024-103223.png

Thread Info