Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
I saw you on last night..... Just wanted to knock out another level on Fall Guys so was ripping through games though. Need to hit 40 before the new season comes.
MW is similar seasons. season rank goes up to 100. season ends in ~3 days. i will hit 100 tonight. i get 2-3 ranks a night at least.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
no more clean caprices around? i thought you really liked yours. or was it to much BS to get rid of DOD, and add all the extra goodies you did to it.
Shot up in price. Easily $3k more than I paid with 20k more miles. I really did like mine but not going to pay $12-13k to have the same thing I already had and then have to spend another $1500 to do a dod delete and shit.

Ive been looking for an 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon and Silverado/Sierra to replace it with. Level it, put some all terrains on it, maybe a basic bitch cam and headers and then daily it. I think a family friendly softroader for some easy trails out here would be fun. My daughter loves driving in the car but I think the blazer is a bit too harsh for her currently.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
9DD4DA5E-C495-456C-9C31-A677973A841B.jpeg

swiped an ego electric mower off the curb today. Looks like some lazy bones pulled apart the controls and did the “pop the hood on the side of the road and look at at the engine helplessly” routine. Either something dumb like the microswitch or speed pot is broken or a spring jumped out. I took the power head and motor controller +harness out of it. It’ll probably collect dust in the basement for a year and I’ll toss it to the trash. Just craving doing some hillrod shit.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Didn’t know it reset like that....Nice that you’ll get to max out!
Yeah. My season battle pass resets every ~40 days, battle pass gives you extra rewards for ranking up, weapons, characters, skins, in game coins, ext. But also every season, if you are above 55, brings your character level back to it, character level maxes at 155. Its like auto prestige.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah. My season battle pass resets every ~40 days, battle pass gives you extra rewards for ranking up, weapons, characters, skins, in game coins, ext. But also every season, if you are above 55, brings your character level back to it, character level maxes at 155. Its like auto prestige.
Can you ps4 guys party up with box guys on MW?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom