đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so can I say I am in trouble and bank 6 months of loan payments towards other things? at the cost of interest accruing?

mortgage forebearance isnt as sweet sounding as it sounds normally :rofl:

one of my buddy's work-mate did it, got a bill for all 4 payments he missed at the end of it :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
seems i just need to write a letter...

Q. Will I need piles of documents?

A.
If you have a federally backed loan, all you need is to write a letter attesting that you’re unable to pay your mortgage due to the pandemic. You won’t need to produce additional documents. “That’s meant to get people relief more quickly,” says Sarah Bolling Mancini, an attorney with the nonprofit National Consumer Law Center.

yeah man it isn't what you think it is

say your monthly payment with taxes/home owners ins is $1500

skip 4 payments, you just owe 6,000 when the skip is done.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yeah I'm not touching forbearance anything with Biden's shriveled dick.

Student loan company called me in ~April saying "loan forbearance is available, you don't need to pay ANYTHING for X amount of months! Can we set you up and save you some cash?"

Fuck no bitch, keep that ACH rolling. ESPECIALLY since they said if you keep paying, the whole payment goes to principle.

Reactions: ragingclue

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The amount of interest on homes is fucking criminal. If you want one reason that banks should never have been bailed out ever, it's the amount of fucking money they make on interest from mortgages. Holy fuck.

I think my house, at 168k with what WAS a good rate 6 years ago at 4.25, it's like 350-400k TOTAL dollars spent over 30 years if you only make the normal mortgage payment.

Fuck credit cards, that shit's literal chump change. It's just infinitely easier for every PhD barista in the city to get a 20k limit card vs a 300k dollar house.

also, really makes the money you "lose" on a vehicle/recreational vehicle purchase... seem minimal. :rofl:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
also, really makes the money you "lose" on a vehicle/recreational vehicle purchase... seem minimal. :rofl:
and you bought that new....

your house can be 10-100 years old already :rofl:

the bank has collected profit on at least multiple souls in most cases.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

My thought at this time is that im in my mid 40's, no kids, who the fuck am I going to leave money to? Fuck it, I should be having fun with it and doing shit.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My thought at this time is that im in my mid 40's, no kids, who the fuck am I going to leave money to? Fuck it, I should be having fun with it and doing shit.
well true, but you should also work towards the goal of "so much single money that the interest pays a 40 hour salary"

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
well true, but you should also work towards the goal of "so much single money that the interest pays a 40 hour salary"

I should know more by the end of the year what my plans are.... Im trying to see what my position will be here at work, and if it's not what I wanna hear it might be time to start looking elsewhere.

Which would suck because I really like where I work and the people I work with, just need to be making more money.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I should know more by the end of the year what my plans are.... Im trying to see what my position will be here at work, and if it's not what I wanna hear it might be time to start looking elsewhere.

Which would suck because I really like where I work and the people I work with, just need to be making more money.

truth

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Same, I'd really like to get out of the place I'm in now. Way too noisy with a four lane road to the back of the house. But company is unstable so have to just ride it out. Would like to get another house (not built) for maybe another 20 years, then liquidate everything and go find a nice quiet Caribbean Island to retire to, combing the beach for lost jewelry and selling day-old coconuts.

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shit, I have kids, same age and I enjoy the fuck out of my money. ANYTHING I want that I can afford, I will go buy it......NFG.
I dont need to have $100k in the bank, I enjoy my shit now and could care less what you or anyone else has in the bank. You can have a million in the bank and be a miserable MFer because your waiting to enjoy that shit. Here I am loving life with nothing but pennies in the bank lol. (We do have a savings, enough to live for 3 months) but just saying.
I dont want to be one of those guys who winds up with cancer and only given 12-24 months to live and all the sudden all the "what if's and I want" come in to play. Thats why I travel to the places I do and buy the toys I do. Wont be no regrets when I go, I will honestly be able to say I did everything I wanted to. My kids will be fine, they have my 401K, decent equity in the house, and small life insurance. They will survive, I have faith in them. Remember guys, its only money. You can always earn more

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Shit, I have kids, same age and I enjoy the fuck out of my money. ANYTHING I want that I can afford, I will go buy it......NFG.
I dont need to have $100k in the bank, I enjoy my shit now and could care less what you or anyone else has in the bank. You can have a million in the bank and be a miserable MFer because your waiting to enjoy that shit. Here I am loving life with nothing but pennies in the bank lol. (We do have a savings, enough to live for 3 months) but just saying.
I dont want to be one of those guys who winds up with cancer and only given 12-24 months to live and all the sudden all the "what if's and I want" come in to play. Thats why I travel to the places I do and buy the toys I do. Wont be no regrets when I go, I will honestly be able to say I did everything I wanted to. My kids will be fine, they have my 401K, decent equity in the house, and small life insurance. They will survive, I have faith in them. Remember guys, its only money. You can always earn more

I need to come work with you and start making money. :rofl:

Thread Info