💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I thought you were moving this morning. :s00ls:

I keep thinking I need to refinance but I'm just too lazy. :rofl:

bro this past week alone ive been ordering a custom explorer van, shopping panamera's, moving houses, and selling all the things i own

get on board man it's a wild ride.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
giphy.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
bro this past week alone ive been ordering a custom explorer van, shopping panamera's, moving houses, and selling all the things i own

get on board man it's a wild ride.

I was shopping an F250 Tremor, toy hauler, and SxS.... I think my bank account dried up at the thought.

Need to get on that DINK train....

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

i went through with the refi because i'll be at this point again in 7 months on what i owe- that's the break even point, and then past that it will just get better.

i figured if something came up i HAVE to have i can eat the couple grand this cost because in the grand scheme with houses it really doesn't matter- everyone's getting fucked it's just who knows they are and how hard.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
i went through with the refi because i'll be at this point again in 7 months on what i owe- that's the break even point, and then past that it will just get better.

i figured if something came up i HAVE to have i can eat the couple grand this cost because in the grand scheme with houses it really doesn't matter- everyone's getting fucked it's just who knows they are and how hard.

I just got hooked up with Navy Federal after getting the parents set up on it.... Going to see about getting refi through them since their rates looked good.

Dont want to take money out or anything, just either lower the monthly bill or maybe get the credit cards paid off (not like its a large amount or anything).

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
The amount of interest on homes is fucking criminal. If you want one reason that banks should never have been bailed out ever, it's the amount of fucking money they make on interest from mortgages. Holy fuck.

I think my house, at 168k with what WAS a good rate 6 years ago at 4.25, it's like 350-400k TOTAL dollars spent over 30 years if you only make the normal mortgage payment.

Fuck credit cards, that shit's literal chump change. It's just infinitely easier for every PhD barista in the city to get a 20k limit card vs a 300k dollar house.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The amount of interest on homes is fucking criminal. If you want one reason that banks should never have been bailed out ever, it's the amount of fucking money they make on interest from mortgages. Holy fuck.

I think my house, at 168k with what WAS a good rate 6 years ago at 4.25, it's like 350-400k TOTAL dollars spent over 30 years if you only make the normal mortgage payment.

Fuck credit cards, that shit's literal chump change. It's just infinitely easier for every PhD barista in the city to get a 20k limit card vs a 300k dollar house.
giphy.gif

any home owner want to get depressed just multiply how many monthly payments theyve made, by their total monthly payment including homeowners/taxes/pmi if it's there/p & i and subtract that number from their original loan value (NOT EVEN HOME SALE PRICE) and see you're smile turn into a frowwwnnn

BUT MY HOUUZE VALUE INCREASED FORTY KAY SINCE I BOUGGHTTTTTT YYYAYYYY

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Everyone on here knows what im into....

Working too much, stop shooting on occasion, stop golf on occasion, put shooting and golf money in to car,car sits in the garage, and PS4 with my friends on Friday nights. :bowrofl:
Fixed

Pretty much all done electronically, no excuse lol

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Jesus, that really puts shit into perspective. The average lifetime earnings of a middle class pleb is roughly one million dolores. No savings, no stock earnings, no nothing, just cold hard salary/hourly pay.

And the bank has you by the balls for 1/3 of your life and takes 1/3 to almost 1/2 of your entire lifetime earnings if you decide to buy a modest house.

Now I'm tilted.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
any home owner want to get depressed just multiply how many monthly payments theyve made, by their total monthly payment including homeowners/taxes/pmi if it's there/p & i and subtract that number from their original loan value (NOT EVEN HOME SALE PRICE) and see you're smile turn into a frowwwnnn

BUT MY HOUUZE VALUE INCREASED FORTY KAY SINCE I BOUGGHTTTTTT YYYAYYYY
$346,800 - $164,000 = $182,800

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Jesus, that really puts shit into perspective. The average lifetime earnings of a middle class pleb is roughly one million dolores. No savings, no stock earnings, no nothing, just cold hard salary/hourly pay.

And the bank has you by the balls for 1/3 of your life and takes 1/3 to almost 1/2 of your entire lifetime earnings if you decide to buy a modest house.

Now I'm tilted.

right

but because when people go to sell and they wind up with 78 whole thousand dollars in their pocket to roll into their next 30 year bank rental HOME OWNERSHIP IS THE BEST.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

It's really not. 3-5% per year is a pretty low return. Would you give a friend $20,000 if he guaranteed you he could give you $20,600 back in a year? NFW, that's a terrible investment

Of course if you look at the whole thirty year period it's going to seem high. Just like if you look at what your 401k will likely gain from the market over the next 30 years, that'll also appear high

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's really not. 3-5% per year is a pretty low return. Would you give a friend $20,000 if he guaranteed you he could give you $20,600 back in a year? NFW, that's a terrible investment

Of course if you look at the whole thirty year period it's going to seem high. Just like if you look at what your 401k will likely gain from the market over the next 30 years, that'll also appear high

:rofl:

you're wrong though.

because you're guaranteed to get that 20 fucking thousand dollars NO MATTER WHAT and then take his home too :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
We need Flyn Flyn to come tell us how realtors are needed and their cut. :s00ls:

hey man setting up a photographer to come out, or lazily snap pics in portrait boomer style from their iphone & get coffee cake for a 3 hour saturday open house, is definitely worth $18,000

Thread Info