đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Pussy neighbor moved his car from in front of my house and left a note on the Tahoe. Curious what it says.

Do not understand why he/she had an issue with you parking in front on the street for the day/night then their passive aggressive move by parking in front of your residency.

Then to leave a note as compared to approaching you about, I have no idea what their problem is, but to be spineless and leave a note....

Pussification of America

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Do not understand why he/she had an issue with you parking in front on the street for the day/night then their passive aggressive move by parking in front of your residency.

Then to leave a note as compared to approaching you about, I have no idea what their problem is, but to be spineless and leave a note....

Pussification of America

Id park everysingle vehicle outside just for like 3 or 4 days if its unmarked and nothing illegal about it.

People by my townhome were all parking in overflow with zero cars in their driveways that all fit 2 cars each. So i moved all 3 of my vehicles for a week until they started using driveways again.

I have a cupcake schedule so Ive got plenty of time for petty games if people want.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Pussification of America
The Hoa VP said the dude is the biggest pain in the ass and sends emails complaining about dumb shit constantly. He’s also said some creepy shit back when we had a pool about wanting to watch all the “young girls in the neighborhood”

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
The Hoa VP said the dude is the biggest pain in the ass and sends emails complaining about dumb shit constantly. He’s also said some creepy shit back when we had a pool about wanting to watch all the “young girls in the neighborhood”
. Damn...

You ever see if he's registered?

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Id park everysingle vehicle outside just for like 3 or 4 days if its unmarked and nothing illegal about it.

People by my townhome were all parking in overflow with zero cars in their driveways that all fit 2 cars each. So i moved all 3 of my vehicles for a week until they started using driveways again.

I have a cupcake schedule so Ive got plenty of time for petty games if people want.
Thought about parking cucv out front. She’s an ugly bitch :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
confront this MF

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info