giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
whats all ya'lll doin' for this weekend

these 55* nights are fucking AWESOME. chain is down to around 76-78* which is fucking sweet to jump into unlike the 88-90* bathwater it fucking was.

got the bababy out on the boat. she loved it which was awesome. two and a half weeks old. :fyws:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

these 55* nights are fucking AWESOME. chain is down to around 76-78* which is fucking sweet to jump into unlike the 88-90* bathwater it fucking was.

got the bababy out on the boat. she loved it which was awesome. two and a half weeks old. :fyws:
Hot tubbed last night after vball

Reactions: Yaj Yak

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
i wish i liked hot tubs more because i think they'd help my back when im messed up but fuck i just hate being hot.

2 mornings ago my back was fuuuuck like I rolled off the couch, got on a knee and tried to get up... Sat in tub for 15 mins, walked in the house and could tie my shoes.. I was like Holy shit. It's really amazing

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Moved a really super good friend of mine in to Streamwood last night. Long story short, he is 41 has 6 kids and been in both State and Federal prisons pretty much more than half his life. Last stint was 8.5yrs in a Federal Prison, thats big boy shit right there, so he isnt no small time dude. His brother also a very good friend of mine is doing 85yrs for a murder, his Dad been in and out of prison his whole life. At one point the Father and both brothers were all locked up in State prison at the same time, lol. So imo, you gotta break that cycle some way, some how.

He is the greatest father in the world to all 6 kids when he isnt locked up. All 6 from 3 different BM's always live with him when he is home, because he wants his kids with him. For 20 fucking years I have been trying to get him on the right path and to get the fuck out of the city. So he would move to like Norridge, Harwood Heights, Melrose Park all literally a stones throw away from the city. So he would always still be hanging in the city, actually to be honest, he still would be in the hood we both come from. Out there doing dumb shit, that we did as kids. He has been shot around 15-18 times on 4-5 different occasions, with the worse being 9 times with a .45 and the first of those 9 shots was point blank range in the chest. I was there, not for the faint of heart.

His BM that he lives with right now was a model in Cali (insanely fucking hot). He met her while in Federal Prison, he was cellies with her brother. Came home 5yrs ago, knocked her up and been together ever since. Well in those 5yrs, my Wife and her have become really close. She (his GF) has been begging me to talk him into moving out by my Wife and I to get him as far away from the city as possible. Ive told her, shit been doing that for 20yrs and he is just hard headed. Well it finally happened last night and I'm pretty excited. I really am hoping this is the start of a new life for him and all the BS ends. He doesnt have a job and probably couldnt get a job due to his background and visible gang tats. But he hustles and knows how to make money. He buys and sells very high mileage Tahoes and similar vehicles and makes a killing on them. She owns a shop for woman and is going to look to move her shop to Hanover Park as there is no shops offering what she does around us.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
2 mornings ago my back was fuuuuck like I rolled off the couch, got on a knee and tried to get up... Sat in tub for 15 mins, walked in the house and could tie my shoes.. I was like Holy shit. It's really amazing
That's how I feel after using the massage gun on glutes and QL

I'm getting better now, probably 2 more days until I'm back to normal. Just need to be super careful

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

As mentioned back close to the 90's. Pool, Patron and grilling all weekend.

Reactions: Yaj Yak and DEEZUZ

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

You're too good of people man....

I couldn't do it...
Been thru thick and thin with him and known him the better part of close to 30yrs. The shit him and I have done I wouldnt dare put on here lol. In all honesty, I have a soft spot in my heart for his kids and I just cant give up on him (no homo lol). I'm probably the one friend that has never turned my back on him. Always looked out for his kids while he was gone, always sent him money when needed and his Mom has been more of a Mom/Grandma to me and my kids than my own Mom.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
In the land of "white male suburb thoughts": Must research how starbucks cold brew tastes so much better than the coldbrew I make using starbucks coffee

nitro.

which yesterday solidified why i hate 95.1 now. i listened for 3 minutes. emily had cold brew for tom, "IT HAS NITRO"

tom goes... what do you mean nitro? she goes, "like in the car movies, nitrous oxide i think, that's why you get all jacked up"

she was 1000% serious as a fucking heart attack.

i was like this dumb motherfucker. you have got to be absolutely shitting me.

Thread Info