Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
FUCK
MICROSOFT
OUTLOOOOOOOOK
Im ready to toss my PC in a lake today because of fucking Skype. Trying to message people in the office and half of the messages arent being sent.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, still nothing.
Try "fixing" the App? Nothing.

So fucking stupid. Was working perfectly for months, now just decides to suck ass.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Im ready to toss my PC in a lake today because of fucking Skype. Trying to message people in the office and half of the messages arent being sent.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, still nothing.
Try "fixing" the App? Nothing.

So fucking stupid. Was working perfectly for months, now just decides to suck ass.
Switch to teams, I'm sure MS is going to let skype degrade rather than just ending it abruptly.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Switch to teams, I'm sure MS is going to let skype degrade rather than just ending it abruptly.

my favorite outlook thing right now is comcrap marketing ad emails are getting through my junk/clutter mail filter because they put RE: in the subject line :rofl:

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
Looks good. Must not be super nose heavy. Those trailers are tanks.
those fuckers will go 80 no problem :io:

Empty they’re atrocious, weighted they’re not that bad.
Thanks for the info TCG friends. That Thunderbird is forsure ass heavy with the Cloth top folded down behind the seats and the fiberglass top on. Plus I have trunk full of tools too.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info TCG friends. That Thunderbird is forsure ass heavy with the Cloth top folded down behind the seats and the fiberglass top on. Plus I have trunk full of tools too.
I did a 2000 mile round trip with one and it was fine. My old shit box Silverado got like 12mpg towing at 75+ (as much as I could) and my Buick is a heavy fucker.

edit: aww were friends

1596729346724.gif

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
my favorite outlook thing right now is comcrap marketing ad emails are getting through my junk/clutter mail filter because they put RE: in the subject line :rofl:
My current outlook thing is not getting emails from my boss, either Outlook or the server keeps blocking her emails...even though it's in the same organization :fu:

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you use O365/2016, always check for updates.

I JUST got off the phone with someone whose emails weren't sending. Office had updates. Magically Outlook started working after it was done. I can't tell you how many times this and various other Office related issues were caused because it had updates pending.

I've never seen a more flaming pile of shit piece of software like Microsoft Office.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you use O365/2016, always check for updates.

I JUST got off the phone with someone whose emails weren't sending. Office had updates. Magically Outlook started working after it was done. I can't tell you how many times this and various other Office related issues were caused because it had updates pending.

I've never seen a more flaming pile of shit piece of software like Microsoft Office.
And you'd think it would get better over the years....

Nahhhh Microshaft just keeps bloating the fuck out of it with stupid features

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
And you'd think it would get better over the years....

Nahhhh Microshaft just keeps bloating the fuck out of it with stupid features
Any suggestions for a better alternative? My buddy was about to pull the trigger on Office 365. If I can prevent him from making a mistake...

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Only two that are truly worth a shit IMO are LibreOffice and OpenOffice. They're free but lack some of the more powerful features of MSOffice. Mainly Excel stuff.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Buddies Wife that I'm using for our refi. Just emailed me, we are going to be locked in at 2.5% on a 15yr mortgage.
Thats cutting our rate by more than half!!!! Last month when we first started talking she said it would be around 3%. Not sure what changed between now and then and didnt ask, lol. Still in the early stages, but she said that the 2.5% wont change. I'd have to double check with the Wifey as she pays all the bills, I dont even look at them, lol. But pretty sure that will save us in the neighborhood of $500 a month.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Only two that are truly worth a shit IMO are LibreOffice and OpenOffice. They're free but lack some of the more powerful features of MSOffice. Mainly Excel stuff.
Good to know. Most of the more advanced stuff in all of their products wouldn't get used. None of us have the skills to do anything advanced, lol

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now that makes for a fantastic multi-purpose trailer, especially converted into a fantastic Multi- kayak trailer.

How much does something like that trailer go for?

it works so well.

it'd be really overkill for a kaaaak trailer since it can hold 6000 lbs

they're around 3k.

Ohhhh snappss!

It's your favorite!

Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

View attachment 64231

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
So my daughter tossed his ball over the edge, G is devastated.
Thus, hitting the dollar store for another tennis ball...

:rofl:

20200806_132813.jpg

20200806_132822.jpg

20200803_111946.jpg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
This morning at a jewel Osco in Wheaton a RL pulled into parking lot across from me. I looked at it in disgust and the dude saw me and walked away knowing what I was thinking...lol
Please stop attempting to mask your attraction to the Ridgeline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom