đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Some local celebrities live in Hinsdale. Or they used to. Like the former Blackhawks Coach Q
Wouldnt call them celebrities anymore. Put Peter Marsh and Reggie Kerr both Haws players from the 80's also live out there. Ive been to both of their homes as they are now in the used office furniture business and both have beautiful homes.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I think you should move next door to The Beast The Beast . I have a funny feeling you guys are like 2 peas in a pod and would bf BFF's forever.

giphy.gif

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Randy brown lived 3 min away from me
For real?

He wasn’t smart about money though. That’s for sure:

Old story from 11 years ago.

I think it was rumored MJ bought those rings. But who knows.

Randy Brown rings winning bid: $53,833

An "avid ring collector" put in the winning bid of $53,833 today on former Chicago Bulls player Randy Brown's three NBAchampionship rings, the head of the auction house selling the rings said.

Daniel West, of West Auctions, LLC, in Woodland, California, was given the job of auctioning the rings after Brown, a guard on the Bulls championship teams in 1996, 1997 and 1998, declared bankruptcy following the loss of his job as coach of the Sacramento Kings.

The gold and diamond rings are from all three of those NBA championships. West can't disclose who the winning bidder is yet, but said the winner is an "avid ring collector."
The winner, who used the screen name of RingKing, won the auction after two days of bidding on West Auctions' site that started at $19,000.

"It's a fair price--it got a lot of exposure, and there was some heavy competition for it, but we think it went for a fair price," West said this afternoon.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Fuck it. $250 at Walmart. Last one in CL. Just did 9-ish? miles. Holy fuck I’m fat.

Need to figure out the derailleur clutch. It keeps popping itself off and when climbing the chain flies all over. When it’s on it’s awesome.

So far totally worth the price, even if I have to fuck with it for a bit.

View attachment 64187

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fuck it. $250 at Walmart. Last one in CL. Just did 9-ish? miles. Holy fuck I’m fat.

Need to figure out the derailleur clutch. It keeps popping itself off and when climbing the chain flies all over. When it’s on it’s awesome.

So far totally worth the price, even if I have to fuck with it for a bit.

View attachment 64187
So not into my poverty trek

Dick

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Sweet Walmart Karen special

I looked on FB marketplace once I got home just to see who's a price gouging cunt, found a bunch of them for $500. "Never ridden, just picked up and assembled! Get it fast this won't last long!" *posted about a week ago*

Those people deserve the firing line.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I looked on FB marketplace once I got home just to see who's a price gouging cunt, found a bunch of them for $500. "Never ridden, just picked up and assembled! Get it fast this won't last long!" *posted about a week ago*

Those people deserve the firing line.
That's some bullshit

Thread Info