đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 sorry you are in this predicament. What you should do is call your home owners Insurance agent and tell him/her what happened. Because it happened in your house they will probably be going after you for hospital bills and pain and suffering. I would rather have a big Corpo lawyer firm from Statefarm or Allstate have my back in a situation like this.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I'd go to the family first. Say that it is a horrible tragedy that happened, and it did happen on your property, and none of this is going to he I expensive. Ask if they want see if you can start a home owner insurance claim towards this if you are able to. You've known this kid for what 14-15 years.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 sorry you are in this predicament. What you should do is call your home owners Insurance agent and tell him/her what happened. Because it happened in your house they will probably be going after you for hospital bills and pain and suffering. I would rather have a big Corpo lawyer firm from Statefarm or Allstate have my back in a situation like this.
Also good advice

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Actually I remembered it incorrectly. I did start a thread and used his "abbreviated " first name of Bobby (he was macedonian so his actual first name wasn't even close to bobby iirc). Regardless the lawyers found it

And had pictures and the model....it would be extremely easy to find and not surprising at all. Especially since Google crawlers scan TCG.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Im fine with deleting posts, Shawn just has to give the word and theyre gone.
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Sad to hear about the degraded condition of the kid. I wonder if they'll have anything done post-mortem to see if he had any underlying (unknown) conditions?

For example, friend on mine was doing a track day (bike) at Gingerman when the rear end unloaded and he went sailing into the fencing. Was required to go to the hospital to get checked out. During that process they found he had a descending aorta that was on the verge of an aortic dissection. Had he not crashed and gone to the hospital it is very likely he would have dropped while walking down the street within a week. Kind of like what happened to John Ritter.

• Wow
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
This seems expensive

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
This seems expensive

and you also need this per the notes.... another $260 :rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'll look for other products in a bit. I always wondered what the point of those was, but after this past trip to RA i get it. RIght forearm is sore because my hand was moving A LOT with the factory throttle and time spent WOT or braking. I actually noticed having a hard time getting my pointer finger back on the brake after full acceleration toward the end of the day.

Quickturn throttle and a lever adjustment would fix that, but i'm not spending $1k on it that's for sure

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I'll look for other products in a bit. I always wondered what the point of those was, but after this past trip to RA i get it. RIght forearm is sore because my hand was moving A LOT with the factory throttle and time spent WOT or braking. I actually noticed having a hard time getting my pointer finger back on the brake after full acceleration toward the end of the day.

Quickturn throttle and a lever adjustment would fix that, but i'm not spending $1k on it that's for sure
yeah pretty price for a 12 degree difference, but if you race for a living or in any sort of competition, I can see it being worth the money.

Thread Info