🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Well some good news last night, but still not in the clear yet. Still in a coma and on a vent, but vitals are better and he is shivering which his aunt said is encouraging per the Dr. Next 2 days are still very critical.
More encouraging news last night. Still in a coma and on a vent. They gave him something to make him want to piss and it worked. His aunt said he pissed and had a steady drip of piss coming out. So she said thats good as it means his kidneys are working. Also said tomorrow or Friday they are going to hopefully bring him out of the coma. She also said he basically suffered a major heart attack. My Wife asked her again, do the Dr's know why he had a heart attack. She said probably from drinking. By her saying that almost makes me want to go lawyer up as I know thats BULLSHIT. Its not like he was slamming mixed drinks and shots one after the other. I would NEVER allow that shit at my house. There have been times where I have seen either my son and his buddies or my Daughter and her friends doing shots every 45 min and I will tell them to knock that shit off. My son also said he has seen this kid drink way more at other peoples houses and bars than he did at my house. When I went to bed around 2am, he didnt even seem or wasnt acting all fucked up. Although them trying to sue me is in the back of my head, I could give 2 fucks about that right now. I'm just hoping and praying this kid pulls thru.

Canceled by big 4th of July bash because of this. Lost $250 on down payment to the DJ and mechanical bull. I just figured #1, I do not need the police at my house a week after this happened, especially if he takes a turn for the worse. How would that look, police pull up, DJ playing, mechanical bull out front and about 50 people partying. #2, if they do try to sue me, I'm sure they will pull up how many times the police have been to my house and will try to paint it as its "The Party House" and even had a bash a week after this accident. Which is 100% bullshit, yes the police have been to my house often during the summer months, but its usually only 4-5 people at my house, doesnt make it a "Party House".
So I'm just going to have some close friends and family over, already bought most of the food and shit. Told them do not bring any fireworks as I dont need any unwanted attention at my house.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
More encouraging news last night. Still in a coma and on a vent. They gave him something to make him want to piss and it worked. His aunt said he pissed and had a steady drip of piss coming out. So she said thats good as it means his kidneys are working. Also said tomorrow or Friday they are going to hopefully bring him out of the coma. She also said he basically suffered a major heart attack. My Wife asked her again, do the Dr's know why he had a heart attack. She said probably from drinking. By her saying that almost makes me want to go lawyer up as I know thats BULLSHIT. Its not like he was slamming mixed drinks and shots one after the other. I would NEVER allow that shit at my house. There have been times where I have seen either my son and his buddies or my Daughter and her friends doing shots every 45 min and I will tell them to knock that shit off. My son also said he has seen this kid drink way more at other peoples houses and bars than he did at my house. When I went to bed around 2am, he didnt even seem or wasnt acting all fucked up. Although them trying to sue me is in the back of my head, I could give 2 fucks about that right now. I'm just hoping and praying this kid pulls thru.

Canceled by big 4th of July bash because of this. Lost $250 on down payment to the DJ and mechanical bull. I just figured #1, I do not need the police at my house a week after this happened, especially if he takes a turn for the worse. How would that look, police pull up, DJ playing, mechanical bull out front and about 50 people partying. #2, if they do try to sue me, I'm sure they will pull up how many times the police have been to my house and will try to paint it as its "The Party House" and even had a bash a week after this accident. Which is 100% bullshit, yes the police have been to my house often during the summer months, but its usually only 4-5 people at my house, doesnt make it a "Party House".
So I'm just going to have some close friends and family over, already bought most of the food and shit. Told them do not bring any fireworks as I dont need any unwanted attention at my house.
And shit just went from good to horrible in a matter of 12hrs. Wife just called me balling her eyes out. The aunt called and said he took a turn for the worse overnight and nothing more the Dr's can do, they will be pulling the plug on him. If anyone wants to see him one last time to come to the hospital.......FML. Un fucking believable!!!

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Couple years ago we had a friend randomly die overnight. Everyone first thought he OD'ed cuz he had issues in the past with drugs but he had cleaned up. Ended up having a heart attack in his sleep, he was also 21.

and that really sucks Shawn. Didn't you say earlier this kid has 2 young kids himself.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I am not an attorney, but I play one on TCG...

I would get an attorney and have those in attendance get their stories straight with said attorney before memories become blurry.

Keep the attorney piece quiet. If word gets out you are preparing for a legal battle, it makes this guy’s family decision that much easier to go to battle.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm 50/50... Cause he was a grown ass adult.... Yea, you're technically hosting, but again, of age

How dare you assume people have personal responsibility. Everyone must be handheld at all times by some authoritative figure like we're children at a cross walk.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I still remember when the guy that bought my last motorcycle t-boned a car and was killed, I posted it in the SB or bored thread with some details about his riding habits, tire burnout wear, etc. The lawyer that the family hired to sue the driver of the car found those posts even though I never used his name, then found my cell phone and called me to discuss it

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I wouldnt get that worried about it. If anything I think it shows that Shawn1112 Shawn1112 was concerned for the kids health?

Either way, if he wants posts deleted I will gladly delete mine.
I mean, what's the harm of deleting posts? There is none. On the flip side, if you get sued anything can be used as ammunition

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I still remember when the guy that bought my last motorcycle t-boned a car and was killed, I posted it in the SB or bored thread with some details about his riding habits, tire burnout wear, etc. The lawyer that the family hired to sue the driver of the car found those posts even though I never used his name, then found my cell phone and called me to discuss it

hooooly fuck

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Actually I remembered it incorrectly. I did start a thread and used his "abbreviated " first name of Bobby (he was macedonian so his actual first name wasn't even close to bobby iirc). Regardless the lawyers found it

Thread Info