.... Hahaha

05d589fc75dd553521dfb1786aa76c21.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dude.....memories
Used to be one of my Go To's as a kid, we called it 8 Ball. That, St Ides and Crazy Horse. At 16 I was buying cases of 40's (12 in a case) from like 4 different liquor stores in the city. 1-40 and a brick of Mad Dog and I would be fucking ripped and then go drive around starting trouble.
Back then I could drive my ass off drunk, but if I was smoking pot. I was a horrible driver when high, always hit parked cars, lol.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
so, customer sends me this e-mail today and cc's my boss after helping him out the past few days with finding out what parts he needs and taking his orders.

Hello Nick,

We are very please and Impress in how you be able to respond at each requirement that our Organization was urgently need it...

By all means, all of us should learn from "You" in how to handle "Customer Service"...

Thank You Nick and enjoy your weekend...

i know he means well, but the " " almost make it sound sarcastic.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Hahahahahhaha good old Crazy Horse :LOL::LOL::LOL: I was in rare form one night after pounding 3 of those bad boys!

The ground gets nice n soft with good ole Crazy House

For some reason, after drinking a few, you just had to read the writing on the bottle

The Black Hills of Dakota, steeped in the history of the American West, home of Proud Indian Nation. A land where imagination conjures up images of blue clad Pony Soldiers and magnificent Native American Warriors. A land still rutted with wagon tracks of intrepid pioneers. A land where waitful winds whisper of Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, and Custer. A land of character, of bravery, of tradition. A land that truly speaks of the spirit that is America."

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Dude.....memories
Used to be one of my Go To's as a kid, we called it 8 Ball. That, St Ides and Crazy Horse. At 16 I was buying cases of 40's (12 in a case) from like 4 different liquor stores in the city. 1-40 and a brick of Mad Dog and I would be fucking ripped and then go drive around starting trouble.
Back then I could drive my ass off drunk, but if I was smoking pot. I was a horrible driver when high, always hit parked cars, lol.

Taste like beer?

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info