đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Dad just got out of surgery. They were able to do it minimally invasive and able to repair his valve. Everything went ideally

Good to hear

Go get some fishing in and clear your head

A lot going on w/ Covit, Riots and your Dad

Fishing = a much needed break

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Dad just got out of surgery. They were able to do it minimally invasive and able to repair his valve. Everything went ideally
Awesome news! It is amazing what they can do by just going through a main artery for heart stuff. Futuristic shit where we used to have to cut open the whole chest.

I bet the doctors were nice and refreshed after the slow down too. Probably a good time to have surgeries that were on hold.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Awesome news! It is amazing what they can do by just going through a main artery for heart stuff. Futuristic shit where we used to have to cut open the whole chest.

I bet the doctors were nice and refreshed after the slow down too. Probably a good time to have surgeries that were on hold.
It wasn’t quite that minimal. They got it through a hole in his side between the ribs under his armpit. He was in a prettt bad motorcycle accident in his 20s, crushed all the ribs on that side, broken femur, collapsed lung. They weren’t sure they could work through the scar tissue and may have had to cut him wide open.

there were a ton of options on the table and we wouldn’t know how it would go until he was on the operating table.

1. Small hole vs big hole for the surgery
2. Unsure if they could repair the valve or if they would have to replace it
3. If they had to do the valve did he get a pig valve or a mechanical valve
4. Pacemaker if he had to get a mechanical valve

Basically it worked out perfect. Little hole and fixed the valve.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1591313126247.jpeg

Thread Info