đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
the part is a "hard start kit",designed to give the refrigeration compressor a boost to start operation...Spivitz..Im not sure that was/is issue related to your/his issue...I sell them all day long
but Im not sure thats the problem
If the compressor is working,this part is not needed

I believe it might be the solenoid valve,which lets the water into freeze...or clogged up...just my guess....dont hold me to this...just a WAG....(wild ass guess)..cheers

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
After reading about it, not sure how this would fix my ice maker. Everything else works flawlessly

Obviously you're correct about not being sure, ours was clicking, shutting off, I thought the compressor was dead.
Hooked that up and boom, everything worked.

Our ice maker quit a couple weeks in and after hooking this up its worked ever since.

My point is cheap possible fix

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
I/we dont deal with residential refrigeration..but know enough to get me in trouble..no harm guys
Just Commercial Refrigeration......Jewel...Strack & Van Til..Marionos ,Binny's etc....I keep your beer/meats/ice cream COLD
nothing worse than buying warm beer/wine cuz cooler is down

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Yum steak tips

20200213_192252.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
What day is it?
Is it still Feb?

My. God. last 2 weeks have been a damn blurr.

Drive back to ND. High tail it home to see a UND hockey game 2 weeks ago.

Then spend a week doing "makeup" drill traveling to Bismarck Fargo and Grand Forks. I serviced 7 radars in a week by myself. Left the 8th one to spend some time teaching the new guys in my section a thing or 2 Saturday and Sunday since i havnt got to spend much time on a Sentinel with them.

Drive back to DC last Sunday after drill got home at 1130 monday night.

Tuesday tower service no big deal until 730 at night bastard decides it doenst want to look at aircraft anymore throwing all kinds of faults. Got that fixed by 10 and go home.

Wed. sit in a "Tower Climbing" Class all day get home juuuuuust about to eat and towers down again. Same one. :fu: Back to check it again. Finally get it fixed right because this time they didnt clear the fault so I could see whats going on better. Sometimes it might run for hours or days before faults appear.

Today radar service I about ended up on the news......... Im inches from really losing my patience. Ive been here for almost 4 months and still cant get into one site. Im not on the damn roster.:fu: X4! fine im going home.

Shipped all the bad parts off on my way home grilled some lemon pepper chickaaan and cracked a few beers :ROFLMAO:

With any luck Im doing NOTHING tomorrow besides going to the gym!

Its all or nothing here. Super busy or slow. No in between.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
5* out. Started gtp to keep her ready for the AM. going to be brutal. I wish I would've wired the seats to come on with ign awhile back.

Like why start it now tho?

It'll be fine.

I'm rocking the bmw tomorrow. It's camping outside currently. Fucking send it. below 0 here now too

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info