Dec 18, 2010
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Unbelievable....

You guys know about daysilgate with VW, right? How they had to rebuy all the disels back. And.... you have heard me bitch about how my car is basically worthless and am forced to keep it like herpes. So....yesterday I get a letter from VW. We need you to bring your car immediately to a VW dealer because you have a European tune in your Jetta Hybrid which doesn’t comply with US emmisions (paraphrasing)...WTF?

I have so many feels on this. Fuck them. I ain’t bringing it in! Buy this POS back! But then it dawned on me.....I own a factory freak!!:p

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Unbelievable....

You guys know about daysilgate with VW, right? How they had to rebuy all the disels back. And.... you have heard me bitch about how my car is basically worthless and am forced to keep it like herpes. So....yesterday I get a letter from VW. We need you to bring your car immediately to a VW dealer because you have a European tune in your Jetta Hybrid which doesn’t comply with US emmisions (paraphrasing)...WTF?

I have so many feels on this. Fuck them. I ain’t bringing it in! Buy this POS back! But then it dawned on me.....I own a factory freak!!:p
Your car was basically worthless when you bought it new...i remember you bragging about how much $$ you got off because the car sat forever.

Newsflash: cars that are impossible to sell new are even harder to sell when they're heavily used.

GTFOH with your complaining

Thread Info