Dec 18, 2010
Driveway ?

giphy.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
You don’t plow your small driveway with a skid steer?

btw that thing sucked to use with this last snow. Heavy wet with ice underneath meant no traction and could only push like 30 feet at a time.

That super heavy wet snow we had last year (I think the first of the year), where is rained, then snowed, the base under it all was wet ice, and was a bitch to push. I was blazing all four wheels and still had a hard time pushing it.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
That super heavy wet snow we had last year (I think the first of the year), where is rained, then snowed, the base under it all was wet ice, and was a bitch to push. I was blazing all four wheels and still had a hard time pushing it.
I would get a running start, hit the snow and push. If I wasn’t pushing and was just going, then let off the throttle I’d slide like 30 feet lol.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Told you, like $10k.

BRUH.

Made lowball offer on that house today lol, went down to the marina and covered my pontoon, they were supposed to have it inside but left it out and didn’t tell me my dad actually saw it sitting outside yesterday and told me

fucking marina's.

No fucking way I’d barrow 600k with 6k take home monthly, I have a Truck payment and a house payment on less than half that much and I don’t feel good about it bringing home more than that, I like to keep over half my money as fuck around money or I feel strapped

yeah heeellllllllllllllll to the no.

Years ago my Father said if one weeks pay covers one month living expenses
You're doin good

i like that idea. wife and i always tried to have it be one of us could pay for absolutely everything per month if need be and i think we are still there.

i like how it looks i just can't imagine how slow it'd be with e-range 35's and a 5.3/6 speed with likely stock gearing.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Eating out though, also, is our main source of socializing too.

It's always like "hey so and so will be here, let's meet em". Which turns into drinks and food usually. It's not like do aton of social stuff, we're not going out to plays or going to the movies, it's just our main source of hanging out with people

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
if this is legit and it's clean, it's a fucking steal.

Dudes hard up for money for new jeans

Reactions: 1quick

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Speaking of, we went out Saturday night to local watering hole... They had a awesome band there that we wanted to see again. They were rock but they played almost all old school rap songs... One of the best local bands out here...

I cannot believe the amount of bro's out there with flat bill hats, ears tucked into them, jeans so tight you literally see their entire leg outline, like you could tell if dude had scars on his knees so tight... All juiced up, shirt barely covering waist, and 'work' boots so fucking clean you could eat off them. Even some of the bar girls hanging at our table were making fun of them... It's unreal that there are almost no 'men' any more. And it wasn't just one of them, there were several... The 2 dudes had exact matching shirts just different colors.... High five bro

Thread Info