đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Those cocksuckers force you to rent their modem now. When we upgraded to unlimited last month, I told them I would purchase my own modem. They told us that the bill would be $50 extra a month if we didnt use their modem
That’s a serious load of smelly bullshit. I’d tell them to go pound sand.

I called them in December to change my mom’s plan and they didn’t say shit. I bought her modem a few years ago. I’ll never let Comcast put their shit in my house if I don’t get 100% admin rights, which they won’t give you.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
pnMpvVa.png

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Been Incredibly busy this week!!

Shuffling things around in DC finishin expense reports for hotel and moving to Wash DC.

trying to get the house sold in ND.

got a $4000 dollar judgement cleared off my wifes name that popped up with the closing paperwork. Took a bunch of lengthy phone calls to clear that off. Wrong middle initial and social so it wasnt really that bad to clear just time consuming.

New guys is here now thats my counterpart. Sent the temp contractor that was backfilling home.

Going to nail down the dooooooty schedule for myself and my coworker so we dont hsve to worry about being on call every single day and every weekend. We alternate evenings and weekends week at a time so we each can have some kind of life outside of DC and actually have a few beers ect. in the evening as long as its not my week/weekend to be on call.

Annnnnd best for last. I got an absolute gigantic allowence/raise (15% of my salary) since this mission requires support 24/7/365.

Boss wanted me to sign the form and send it back... .So I emailed him and said Id have to go to the motorpool and send it to him in the am. Immediately he calls me and says listen, Go buy a printer/scanner and put it on an expense report. Keep it under $100 bucks. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK! BRB...... I kind of laughed and said Ive always relied on the military or if i needed to do any "office" work Id just do it at my old job in the shop.

Man I love this job!!

I feel like a rookie having a civilian job again. Sooooo much catching up to do. I can actually do things on my own now but that also means ive got to be way more reliant on myself too.

2020s going to be freaking awesome!!

Ohh and lined up my trip to go do makeup drill in Feb back in ND so I have enough points for the year. Im making up points for Dec. Jan. And ill be home for feb drill.

While home guess Ill be hammering away on the past due radar services since the state currently has ZERO fulltime radar techs now LOL.:eek::ROFLMAO:.

Good thing Im driving back Ive got Radars all over. Bismarck Fargo and Grand Forks. Literally 1 man show. No worries Ill get the back log caught up too. :) If things go right Ill throw my Thunderbird on a trailer and bring it back to Washington DC in Feb too. Its in a storage unit right now.

So saying its been busy is an understatement!!

Thread Info