đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ went to self car wash, no brush. I wish auto places did JUST underbody.

B5132290-463A-466F-8C6B-2BBC24EE5200.jpeg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
looks much better !
I assume that underbody only wouldnt make as much $

the undercarriage washer I have works decent. With a better pressure washer, it would work better ( more pressure ).
But when its not quite warm enough for my full wash, I just rinse the truck @ the do it yourself place and come home for a rinseless wash

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
My water hookup is only in the back of the house so would need a giant long hose to wash the car at home with anything. I’d love a pressure washer and that under carriage thing looks cool (but don’t think it would fit under my car)

the one i have fits under a lowered gt 350
it fits under Barney WITH THE SLP SFCs hanging down.
you would be okay.
a 25ft hose from the back of the house to the PW, then a 50ft pressure hose to the driveway
bam !

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
How much was the rental if you don't mind me asking?

When my friend moved from Chicago to San Fran he actually bought a ~24' enclosed trailer here, used it to move, and sold it out there for more than he paid, lol.

The Penske truck rental was $1800 dollars. :( its alot but i had it for 8 days. and 1 way moves cost more. I dont have the time or patience to buy a truck. If i had the money though i would have just bought an enclosed car hauler trailer and made 2 trips if needed.

Its done now and best of all a bunch of my work/military buddies just left from helping me unload the truck.

5 guys showed up at 11 am. I only expected 2 but they brought half the maint. section!

Super happy and thankful right now we emptied that truck in 2 hours and put all the big heavy stuff in whatever room it belongs in for dressers and whatnot.

Its just unpacking boxes from the garage now. The rest is easy.:)

Last edited:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Big fire at work last night, part of the distillation process that was leaking for weeks and they new about it, luckily I wasn’t sleeping walked out side at 1:45 and saw orange lights flashing on the second deck of the distillation building backed up and saw 10-15 foot flames coming off a column, our in house fire department is a fucking joke, I called and said send them now my shits on fire, my partner ran out side to start switching flow away from it, I sped up and tried to drain the vessel, mean while the FD is nowhere to be seen 20 minutes later, my partner decides to try and put it out, I tried to talk him out of it his response “if it blows up your just going to die slower than me” lol yeah alright fuck it, it was out shortly after, 45 minutes after the call, the fire department was out there but couldn’t figure out how to get the ladder up on the ladder truck

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Big fire at work last night, part of the distillation process that was leaking for weeks and they new about it, luckily I wasn’t sleeping walked out side at 1:45 and saw orange lights flashing on the second deck of the distillation building backed up and saw 10-15 foot flames coming off a column, our in house fire department is a fucking joke, I called and said send them now my shits on fire, my partner ran out side to start switching flow away from it, I sped up and tried to drain the vessel, mean while the FD is nowhere to be seen 20 minutes later, my partner decides to try and put it out, I tried to talk him out of it his response “if it blows up your just going to die slower than me” lol yeah alright fuck it, it was out shortly after, 45 minutes after the call, the fire department was out there but couldn’t figure out how to get the ladder up on the ladder truck
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info