💬 Off Topic 🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Why the hell is it even an option for a shipment to require a signature for delivery, with online authorization disabled, delivery change disabled, and even holding the item at the UPS location disabled. That makes no fucking sense. Why can't I pick it up at the UPS facility.

YUP. PAIN IN THE ASS

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
22 accusers

Bunch of BS imo. Because 1 groupie slut came forward, now they all want a piece of the pie. Just like all that shit in Hollywood the last couple of years. Weinstein and other celebs answered their hotel door with dick swanging, and you came in thinking you were coming in to talk about a role in a movie.

Reactions: boostedguy05

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
CMNT's work rant. Read your fucking email...

Last night @ 11:22pm, my angry Indian tyrant of a boss sends me an email asking me if I sent out the email for the WBR presentation due Wednesday. Early this morning I replied "yes."

Her response to me was;
Sorry I did not see email. Please make sure I am in the DL and you are using correct DL. This is happening every week.

So wait, let me get this straight... You GOT the email from me (BTW, she's the first person on my DL), and somehow I am at fault you don't read your fucking email? The rest of the DL is 100% up to date.

Then about an hour later, I get an email from this dingbat broad (who does this every month by the way and WOOD NOT), asking for a sales forecast file. I sent that file last fucking Thursday. Just as I did last month during close/forecast week... I sent it that Thursday prior to you sending the request. READ YOUR MOTHERFUCKING EMAIL!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Every director level boss I've had has done that..."I need this file or email ASAP!!" Usually I just forward the original email back to them, so they can see I originally sent it a week ago. A little passive aggressive, "I already fucking sent this to you"

I love doing that shit.....

"As I mentioned in my email on 12/3/2019, this part of the project is complete..."

:bowrofl:

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
machine sales guy asked me to send him a quote for a customer. motor and coupling.

done.

sales guy responds they only want the coupling. can you send shipping estimate.

(waste of my time due to it being a small item)

tell him if they ship collect i wont know based off of what rate they have with UPS, and it's and 8x6x5 bod under 5 lbs.

(you figure it out)

Reactions: FESTER665

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Bunch of BS imo. Because 1 groupie slut came forward, now they all want a piece of the pie. Just like all that shit in Hollywood the last couple of years. Weinstein and other celebs answered their hotel door with dick swanging, and you came in thinking you were coming in to talk about a role in a movie.

Who do i gotta give a handjob to to make millions a year.

Thread Info