1575348262247.png

Reactions: Marko and BS ISF

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Added this to the christmas list, friend of mine had one at putnam last year and it is a game changer. Walking around the pits in a leather suit and boots sucks ass, and you're never parked close to the bathrooms. Way cheaper and easier than a pit bike too

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Added this to the christmas list, friend of mine had one at putnam last year and it is a game changer. Walking around the pits in a leather suit and boots sucks ass, and you're never parked close to the bathrooms. Way cheaper and easier than a pit bike too

Dude... I wish you did not post this....
I need one

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I accepted the job offer, now the jumping through hoops starts, background check, drug test place just called to set it up I only have 2 days luckily I’m on nights tonight so I can go today, physical in a week, I don’t even start till February lol

they want to get it all done now, so if someone cant pass anything they have time to get someone else.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I accepted the job offer, now the jumping through hoops starts, background check, drug test place just called to set it up I only have 2 days luckily I’m on nights tonight so I can go today, physical in a week, I don’t even start till February lol
Congrats dude! Guy I used to work with left here to go work for them. Heard recently he was trying to get back his job here. Dude is from coal city too, you might know him. Kyle shores.

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Congrats dude! Guy I used to work with left here to go work for them. Heard recently he was trying to get back his job here. Dude is from coal city too, you might know him. Kyle shores.
Name sounds familiar but I don’t know a ton of people from town here I stay to myself, even though I’ve lived here for 10 years lol

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

Awesome! Congrats!

Itll be worth it.

Reactions: 1quick

Thread Info