đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I still do not understand folks who bring a cup of water in the stall to splash their asses clean instead of using toilet paper.

They have to experience ass itch and skid marks

Dirty MF’rs

maybe they are getting paper wet to clean better. you ever use flush able wet wipes? life changing!

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ
Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat

Reactions: GLADIATOR

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Aka dude whipes

giphy.gif

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
my has one, was amazing to drive. You feel like a god after driving a peasant domestic car

Thats what excites me. Ive never owned anything import. Ive drove a few Audis and the last S6 hatchback I drove was awesome. I should have punted my mustang for that last summer. Used 2018 S6.

Being out in DC id worry alot less about driving an import/german.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Curve would need to be swapped out for a different piece or something. Need to find that out. Not needed now but when I put in the lift that foot will likely be important.

thats how mine is with Jackshaft wall mounted door openers is perfect no wasted space and yeah youll need the height.

Mine was 26x26 10.5 foot walls but double plated top and bottom with scissor trusses too.

Too bad ill never see it with a lift in it as it was designed for.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
thats how mine is with Jackshaft wall mounted door openers is perfect no wasted space and yeah youll need the height.

Mine was 26x26 10.5 foot walls but double plated top and bottom with scissor trusses too.

Too bad ill never see it with a lift in it as it was designed for.

I looked into scissor trusses but more money, less flexibility and less overall height. Likely stronger but since I was able to keep two rafter ties and I have collar ties on each set of rafters I think its negligible.

We also see a lot less snow than you do up there....

Reactions: Rent Free

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Not sure how they rank that, I've done Beantown several times and it's NOTHING compared to here.

Definitely NY. It took us 2.5 hours down 95 from roughly New Rochelle, through the Cross Bronx, over the GWB and onto the NJ Turnpike (95) to the tollbooth by Secaucus (right by Giants/Jets stadium) a couple weeks ago.

Thread Info