Heard the truck moan, creak and crack when the undercarriage sprayers kicked On

Tacoing then occurred soon after

Should have bought a Tundra

Tundra good
Tundra strong
Tundra great

Me Tundra

Dinosaur technology ftw
Trade in after first wash has to be some kind of record?

Reactions: Yaj Yak

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
New washer and dryer bought at bestbuy outlet. $800 for new Maytags can’t find anything wrong with them....FTW
I did that. Dryer broke one month out of the year warranty. Parts alone were 35% of the cost of the unit. All because of a 10¢ piece of cheap pot metal.

No more Maytag for me.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fuck this shit

You can't get led headlights on the sport still... Led accents but not headlights.

Sport package is somehow more than the tremor package?

No discount for a sport package tremor either.... So you get charged for two different tire types, two different running board types, bedliner twice etc. Bullshit.

To get a leather, led headlight, tremor, it's 67k.

Aint none of all yall tcg baller pampers wearing titty babies buying a brand new fancy Dancy tremor with cloth.

Kjout
Crickets

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just found out a kid my son wrestled with for 10yrs father passed away Friday from cancer. He was only 42yrs old, so wayyyyyyy to young.
Very good dude that reminded me a lot like myself. He grew up gangbanging living in shit neighborhoods on the south side, was shot in the head when he was younger. Turned his life around, starting driving a train for the CTA and dedicated his life to his Wife and kids. His son won 2 IHSA state wrestling titles, and got a full ride to Nebraska to wrestle. When his Dad got sick he transferred to Iowa last year to be closer to home. His son has been nationally ranked in the top 10 for his weight for the last 7-8yrs. He started a youth wrestling club on the South side to give underprivileged kids a chance to do something and keep them off the streets. His son dropped out of college this year as the writing was on the wall and wanted to spend every last second with his Dad. I really hope he goes back and becomes an All American as he has 3yrs of eligibility left.

Thread Info