đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
My Bro does the occasional high roller weekend down town spending $700 / night on a high rise hotel room

No bj included

Fuck all that
Yeah no thanks...I like staying down there a couple times a year, but you can get a nice room for under $200 on priceline. Good food everywhere, i like to look at watches, wife likes to shop basically everywhere on the mag mile.

The room in the trump tower was $280 all-in...couldn't imagine spending $700+ for a night.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Is that dld-VIP real?

Dude called me today and said I won a gun monday. Was wondering why I havent asked about it yet.

Did you get in on a webinar? You should have been texted the webinar link. Did you watch the webinar to see if your name was called?

They are 100% real, why would you have gotten in on it if it werent real? :dunno:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Is that dld-VIP real?

Dude called me today and said I won a gun monday. Was wondering why I havent asked about it yet.

If you have an FFL you use, give them all that information. If you dont have one, I use Fox Valley Shooting Range by ECC. DLD has everything on file. Swing by there and say you want to fill out the 4473 for a win on DLD, and hope that Brant the owners son wasnt in on the same webinar or he'll give you shit. :bowrofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
If you have an FFL you use, give them all that information. If you dont have one, I use Fox Valley Shooting Range by ECC. DLD has everything on file. Swing by there and say you want to fill out the 4473 for a win on DLD, and hope that Brant the owners son wasnt in on the same webinar or he'll give you shit. :bowrofl:

When I picked mine up the wife was like, I never win. 2 others do and have them sent here a lot. I said, yeah Doug got me into it. She laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info