đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Backed in to my sons Challenger this morning with the rental F150....FML. Been sick as shit, was going to WFH until someone called in with a bullshit excuse. We are insanely busy so I had to go cover for him. Half asleep, snow and being pissed off I never saw my sons car on the street. My Daughter must have moved in when she left for work this morning. Looked like I caught front fender, door and front fascia. No damage to the rental at all, thank God. But with the over $20k in hail damage on 3 vehicles and now this, my rates are sure to skyrocket.

Sorry to hear. That’s one of those “are you fucking kidding me” moments

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Time for christmas music bitches
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rent Free

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Service writer: take these parts off, you didn't originally quote them so you have to eat them

Me: No, your tech didn't ask to have them on the quote in the first place so you eat them....

SW: well it's always has been parts that's eat it before

Me: Well there's a new sheriff in town and I'm not eating others peoples mistake.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He'll have to fix it, then trade in before the accident hits carfax
Yup. Just picked the Wifeys car up at Royal Coach for hail damage repair. Talked to John, guy I been dealing with for all 3 of my hail damaged vehicles. He said I will have about a month to trade in it but the sooner the better.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
was rough when it came in. Details gave it a good coat of lipstick

That’s how 75% of trades that come look. It’s amazing what the interior guy can do to leather and cloth interiors. Shit even even on most GM products the knobs, windows switches wear out quickly, the co called the button doctor can make all look brand new for under $100. Not sure how long it lasts but like you said it’s basically lip stick.

Reactions: RICH17

Thread Info