đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
In Vegas you gotta do that or you will go thirsty

Yep, they definitely remember you too. It was smooth sailing the entire night even though there were huge ass lines at the bars.

It's worth it for me to cut to the front of the line.

Another time we went we got VIP seats, same thing, just worth it to not have to wait for drinks the entire fucking night. Am I a VIP? Fuck no. Do I want to drink and not wait for drinks? Fuck yes. Win/win for me.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Tipping is never a problem.... I always take care of servers, I usually try to tip really big at first and let them know I'm going to be coming back to their bar the rest of the night and it usually works.

I remember when Rain nightclub was the newest place to go in Vegas I tipped the bartender when we first got in before it got packed, and the rest of the night it was like VIP treatment. Getting a bunch of shitty looks from people waiting because I would go right up to my guy and he would take care of my order first....
I do that at every wedding I go to. First drink I order I ask if he or she will be our bartender for the night. If they respond yes, I hand them $20-$25 and let them know who my Wife is and my Daughter if she is with us. Then tell them I will take care of them again at the end of the night as long as they take care of us. I have never had a shitty bartender doing that, end of the night I'll give them another $20-$25.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I do that at every wedding I go to. First drink I order I ask if he or she will be our bartender for the night. If they respond yes, I hand them $20-$25 and let them know who my Wife is and my Daughter if she is with us. Then tell them I will take care of them again at the end of the night as long as they take care of us. I have never had a shitty bartender doing that, end of the night I'll give them another $20-$25.

Yep. I bought first round for the group, it was like $60, I gave him $100 and told him to take care of me the rest of the night and he sure the fuck did.... I think I tipped him another $40-50 at the end of the night, but I always tip like crazy after I have a few drinks in me. :bowrofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
We did this.

40 people in Mill Valley California then bbq reception back at home for 250 the next week, honeymoon in the middle.

We put on the invite for California that your attendance is your gift.
Destination wedding to the most expensive state in the continental US (which happens to be a 4hr flight from chicago)...you savage.
That ain't bad though. At least you stayed in the us
You can go to mexico for less than half what it costs to go to CA, lol

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Just got the text from my buddy Shawn1112 Shawn1112 , they're talking about this place possibly, but it sounds like it might be more for people who have kids, so I might have to look at a nearby place instead that is more adults only....

Finest Playa Mujeres is the resort....

Have to see how far away Chilly Willys and Marlins are. :s00ls:

Reactions: Shawn1112

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Just got the text from my buddy Shawn1112 Shawn1112 , they're talking about this place possibly, but it sounds like it might be more for people who have kids, so I might have to look at a nearby place instead that is more adults only....

Finest Playa Mujeres is the resort....

Have to see how far away Chilly Willys and Marlins are. :s00ls:
Dude you are single.
Fuck Cancun.

Go to one of those sex islands

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:bowrofl:

Im just saying I'll be out there for my buddys wedding, so was thinking of killing two birds with one stone.

Where are these islands you speak of? You're not talking about Epstein stuff are you? :s00ls:
Ah then NVM lol.

No not Epstein shit.

Can't find what I found years ago, but this looks pretty similar.

Choice of women

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info