🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
customer calls in this AM, needs parts quoted ASAP, get quote send it off. customer sends in PO, "date needed" area just says ASAP, and no shipping method noted.

e-mail them back saying how do you want me to ship this, Ground gets it to you on Tuesday end of day, RED gets it to you tomorrow 10:30.

customer responds ground is good.

ugh, okay.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
customer calls in this AM, needs parts quoted ASAP, get quote send it off. customer sends in PO, "date needed" area just says ASAP, and no shipping method noted.

e-mail them back saying how do you want me to ship this, Ground gets it to you on Tuesday end of day, RED gets it to you tomorrow 10:30.

customer responds ground is good.

ugh, okay.
Lol so much for ASAP. More like a normal order :rofl:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I don't have one super convenient to me, that worth it?

Usually M1, Valvoline or Pennzoil 5 quart jugs are $24.99 - $26.99 all day long. No filter purchase, no mail in rebate, no "if you buy 6..", just the everyday price. Wally World sometimes is in the same range, but Meijer is always that.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Usually M1, Valvoline or Pennzoil 5 quart jugs are $24.99 - $26.99 all day long. No filter purchase, no mail in rebate, no "if you buy 6..", just the everyday price. Wally World sometimes is in the same range, but Meijer is always that.

The standard 5/10W-20/30 M1 is always <$26 at Wally world everyday from my experience. The extended life and 0W stuff will sometimes be in the $28 range, but will often times be in the $25-26 range too with the other stuff. No mail in rebates or anything. It's really the only thing I go to Walmart for. The Meijer in Rolling Meadows is just too out of the way for me to save maybe $2. Gotta figure out what the wife's new car needs...my car gets the 0-40 Euro M1 junk now with a dealer cartridge filter and replaceable drain plug ( :wtf: )

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Walmart is always that price too.

It's when the M1 rebate comes out is when you buy. Usually gets it down to 12-13$/5 quart jug

Reactions: Kensington

Thread Info