đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Same here. the 912 square feet I have isn't bad by any means, I just wish I had more land......

Give me a 1,200'ish square foot house with a basement, and two bedrooms and two bathrooms on a bunch of acres and I'm good.

I see some homes and apartments where the layout is essentially two master suites for the bedrooms and that would be PERFECT....

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I sincerely love my corner lot

20190914_115535.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Oh, and whoever it was that suggested using OneNote for taking my notes during meetings, THANK YOU.

It's been ridiculously helpful and Ive been retyping all my notes into it the past week or so. I have access to them on all my devices and was even able to share certain notes as read only with others in the office...

Been sweet.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I think it is alot easier to work for yourself when your spouse has a job with benefits.... It provides nice balance for us.
Considering within the week gf will know where she'll be working will determine alot of what I might do here shortly.

I believe Illinois is OUT of the question here. I'm mixed but in the end I love that we'll be staying here

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I mean for some of this shit, it makes more sense to me to live somewhere with cheaper taxes and send the kids to a private school no? :dunno:
Private HS school tuitions are over $10k per year. I rather pay the higher tax in a good school district. Good schools is top priority for me as a parent. My bro lives by you and he sends his boys to private school because they don’t like the school district. Their house is cool but never considered school ratings when they were young love birds looking for a house.:)

Reactions: The Beast

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
If I have to go while in the garage, I just walk out and walk 20-30ft to the tree line. TBH most of the time I don't even make it that far and just go in the grass just outside.

I live next to Route 83 so my options are limited. I mean its not like anyone from 83 can see my little dong as they fly by at 45 but the police could obviously tell what I'm doing and just swing in and give me some shit.

Thread Info