đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
My wife works for herself. Its a lot of work you don't 'get paid for' but it is also very rewarding.

Another reason for me is I cannot open up shop and buy from my suppliers.

After 20 years my Brother had enough, opened up his own shop. He can buy from his suppliers and is doin very well. I am proud and happy for him.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
right now its just me with benefits which handles the whole family. So if I go on my own, we gotta cover those additional costs too

One nice thing to note is I never had to keep up with the Jones. Am still in basically a starter home that I bought almost 25 years ago. Sure I gutted and upgraded everything to my and my wife's satisfaction. My point, I could or could have graduated into a bigger spread but never wanted to pay ridiculous, $12, $15,000+ property taxes.
A huge key to this is fortunately my wife is very frugal and does not need the $750,000 or more crib.

Fuck being house poor (I know a few people whom have bitten off quite a bit more than they can chew and are struggling every month to make Dat $4,000+ a month mortgage)
Ouch.....

:chugger:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I think one of these days I need to sit the owner down of my place and see what her plans are... Is she planning on running this place till the day she dies or would she have any interest in selling.

I have no idea how that might even work, but it would be interesting to think about.

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 has a bit of experience with this I believe

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
One nice thing to note is I never had to keep up with the Jones. Am still in basically a starter home that I bought almost 25 years ago. Sure I gutted and upgraded everything to my and my wife's satisfaction. My point, I could or could have graduated into a bigger spread but never wanted to pay ridiculous, $12, $15,000+ property taxes.
A huge key to this is fortunately my wife is very frugal and does not need the $750,000 or more crib.

Fuck being house poor (I know a few people whom have bitten off quite a bit more than they can chew and are struggling every month to make Dat $4,000+ a month mortgage)
Ouch.....

:chugger:

Same here. My buddy just had another kid and they want a bigger house in a great school district for their two kids.... Theyre looking in all these expensive places. The last place they looked and at were thinking about, the taxes alone are more than my mortgage and taxes combined per month. That is fucking nuts.

Thread Info