đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

Looking back on your discussion, I get what you are saying. It is not that you have not utilized resources at the company you have been at because you have. You have taken it upon yourself to get to the spot you have needed to because if you didn't you would have failed. Other people are lazy because they expect you to be their knowledge encyclopedia. I think it is important that you help them, but also establish boundaries for how often they come to you. If they never learn from what you are teaching them then an immediate cut off is necessary!

Reactions: DEEZUZ

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Been working every night after work getting the X3 ready for this weekend trip to WI. Last trip of the year. Was up till 1AM last night before I loaded it on the trailer. Fucking tired. Got the Fuse block, amp, stereo, winch, fender flares, windshield sprayer and bottle, glass windshield, GPS, Rigid light bar, roof, lower doors, cooler mounts, air intake relocation, rear window all on. 2 weeks of work in about 4 days. lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Been working every night after work getting the X3 ready for this weekend trip to WI. Last trip of the year. Was up till 1AM last night before I loaded it on the trailer. Fucking tired. Got the Fuse block, amp, stereo, winch, fender flares, windshield sprayer and bottle, glass windshield, GPS, Rigid light bar, roof, lower doors, cooler mounts, air intake relocation, rear window all on. 2 weeks of work in about 4 days. lol
Why must canam put so many fucking letters in the names of these things. I legit have a hard time comprehending that a company thought this is a good name:

MAVERICK X3 MAX X RS TURBO RR

Reactions: RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Come and get it boys. Not even checked in yet.

IMG_20190912_140618.jpg

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Why must canam put so many fucking letters in the names of these things. I legit have a hard time comprehending that a company thought this is a good name:

MAVERICK X3 MAX X RS TURBO RR

Yes, Its a little tricky to follow. Max is always a 4 seater. R is race so it's higher HP. RC is rock crawler. Not sure what a RS is..Desert maybe. Mine is just a X3 Turbo. lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
you should post a new thread about this one

did you trade in old one?

Come and get it boys. Not even checked in yet.

View attachment 42156

Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ

RICH17 RICH17 lemmme get those take offs bruh

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I just recently took a promotion as a manager at my job. Something I have learned quickly is to make sure that the people you manage understand that they need to try to first find the answer themselves first and only call me when they have exhausted their options (asking a fellow employee, searching our intranet, etc..). Otherwise my day would be strictly answering all of their questions.

Greasy for President ?

Reactions: greasy

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I just recently took a promotion as a manager at my job. Something I have learned quickly is to make sure that the people you manage understand that they need to try to first find the answer themselves first and only call me when they have exhausted their options (asking a fellow employee, searching our intranet, etc..). Otherwise my day would be strictly answering all of their questions.
95% of my conversations with my boss go something like this:

"Hey, here's the problem, here's how we fix it, any issues?"
"Nope"
"Cool, when are we golfing next?'

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
you should post a new thread about this one

did you trade in old one?

Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ

RICH17 RICH17 lemmme get those take offs bruh
Soo the customer wanted the a white SLT without the black ones and wanted denali wheels, now theyre pissed they we're just swapping them off another truck and not "brand new".....the truck was just flipping delivered. they are brand new besides transport......

ugh

Thread Info