• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I only have jump to new and watch on top.
Woops. Never added it to the light style. Give me a few.

Not getting Emails from TCG right now since the forum upgrade, didn't realize you sent a PM.
Odd. I've been getting emails all day. Make sure to double check your preferences and spam.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
online or at the store?
instore

I got the $599 one. but my Walmart only had floor model, so I got 10% off and got the 2yr warranty.

brought it home, ran a disk check and sure enough, they never plugged in the floor models for the gaming section. total run time for the SSD-2 hours

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Was supposed to WFH and run to Elgin at 8am to get my guys started on a job.
Here I am at my whse because my asshole whse guy called in at 10pm last night, FML
Have a couple of deliveries coming in to the whse this morning and nobody would have been here to accept

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just got a killer deal on a laptop at Walmart. Gaming laptops went on clearance 50% off. Got a $1250$ laptop for $635. Hp Omen, I7, 16gb ram, gtx 1060, 256 ssd + 1 tb hd
Dont really do any PC gaming, but might grab one for a new PC at the house if theyre 50% off....

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
That reminds me, my 10 month old HP envy died. All I get when I try and turn it on is the black screen and spinning wheel. I tried all troubleshooting methods but it won't work. Won't self repair, can't restore previous version, etcetc. I did a "quick check" and it said the hardware is OK

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't see that deal online
In store only
That reminds me, my 10 month old HP envy died. All I get when I try and turn it on is the black screen and spinning wheel. I tried all troubleshooting methods but it won't work. Won't self repair, can't restore previous version, etcetc. I did a "quick check" and it said the hardware is OK
Sounds like a windows issue. Make a windows 10 OS disc on another computer and reload windows. Self repair and previous restore usually fails anyways lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom