• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I'd like a page forward or backwards at the top as well. Like below or above jump to new
On....desktop? There are page numbers at the top and bottom that allow you to go forward or back.

And mobile has page jumps at top and bottle as well.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Essentially you're given a box where you can rearrange the quotes to suit your post. Or you can simply hit insert and ignore the rest.
One thing of note. When you multiquote, the button to add them get slotted next to ATTACH FILES (bottom left of reply box).

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh look, a personal note to me.
Getting all choked up.

Screenshot_20190911-185108_Chrome.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Tornado Sirens are going off here. Phone went nuts about 10 minutes ago with a warning in effect until 7:45.

Gotta say, first time I've EVER heard the siren where I live here. I turned off everything that makes noise so I can hear and have the weather radio on.

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Tornado Sirens are going off here. Phone went nuts about 10 minutes ago with a warning in effect until 7:45.

Gotta say, first time I've EVER heard the siren where I live here. I turned off everything and have the weather radio on.

Yeah, my wife just mentioned her sister and family in Libertyville are under watch

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score

Gotta say, first time I've EVER heard the siren where I live here. I turned off everything that makes noise so I can hear and have the weather radio on.
Yeah, I'm about 30 minutes from you. Microburst just opened up on us and then tornado sirens.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Radar makes it look like its all too north to hit, but makes me wonder that they are running the siren in my area.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
On....desktop? There are page numbers at the top and bottom that allow you to go forward or back.

And mobile has page jumps at top and bottle as well.
I only have jump to new and watch on top.

Marko

Reaction score
Halloween candy comes out earlier and earlier every year. And this is the time of year I start gaining weight. Hehe

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Last night watched Halloween 2018
For the second time, definitely entertained

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom