Gaming Official Xbox Thread

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
What TV supports 1440p@120hz? Computer monitor's support that res/refresh rate. But there are very few TVs that do 4k120. None that I know of do 1440p native let alone 1440p120. Being able to display that do to up/down scaling is another story. But natively, nope.
My TV supports 1440p at 120hz. It’s a 4k screen so it just takes the 1440p and upscales it to 4k. Doesn’t really matter that it’s not a native 1440p screen, it’ll look just as good on a 4k screen.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Any of you all try xcloud yet? I’m really hooked by the technology. Allows me to play in bed, when I’m hanging with the kids, on vacation etc.

So far I’ve bought a Moto G Power phone, Kishi controller, and a Tab A7 Lite just to try out different ways of playing.

So far I think my favorite is android phone on wifi using a Kishi controller. The input lag is very low. Makes it feel like I’m playing an Xbox switch. I just hope that in the future xbox games come with a mobile setting that increases font sizes, avatar sizes, etc.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
As far as batteries go for the controller this is all you need

One of those plus some extra batteries, you'll be set for life. I use these in my controllers, remotes, keyboard/mouse, flashlights, I've always got some on a charger so when one set gets low, I've always a fresh set to toss in. Tho I see they have a pro version now ? Might have to upgrade

Tho I've no problems w/ the regular ones lasting for days in an xbox controller.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Any of you all try xcloud yet? I’m really hooked by the technology. Allows me to play in bed, when I’m hanging with the kids, on vacation etc.

So far I’ve bought a Moto G Power phone, Kishi controller, and a Tab A7 Lite just to try out different ways of playing.

So far I think my favorite is android phone on wifi using a Kishi controller. The input lag is very low. Makes it feel like I’m playing an Xbox switch. I just hope that in the future xbox games come with a mobile setting that increases font sizes, avatar sizes, etc.
I’ve heard decent things from people but have yet to try any of it out.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Had a friend with Walmart us snag me one!

C21C83BC-5351-405C-9016-9D5E4C27BA0E.jpeg

Thread Info