Gaming Official Xbox Series X Thread

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
It should transfer everything if you did it correctly. My buddy just set his up. Said he even plugged in his external hard drive and it started downloading the new Series X versions of games automatically if they were free upgrades

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Unloaded my old Xbox One X at GameStop and the dude gave me shit for resetting and clearing my data. “Next time, please don’t reset it because we have to test it and it takes a while to update and set up.”

Oh, I’m sorry.

fuck off GIF

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Relatedly, apparently they have bundle stock for $700 - not sure which bundle, though they all seem undesirable. A couple of people were waiting in line for one while I was there - Bolingbrook store on Weber.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Unloaded my old Xbox One X at GameStop and the dude gave me shit for resetting and clearing my data. “Next time, please don’t reset it because we have to test it and it takes a while to update and set up.”

Oh, I’m sorry.

fuck off GIF
Would that guy turn his Xbox in with all his info. Still on it? I think not

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Relatedly, apparently they have bundle stock for $700 - not sure which bundle, though they all seem undesirable. A couple of people were waiting in line for one while I was there - Bolingbrook store on Weber.
I’m seeing reports of them on store shelves, like a Target. Now that the holiday rush is over I think we will see more and more available.

Reactions: Bru

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So the Series X doesn't have any USB Type C ports, right? But the controller comes with a USB Type C cable, and so do other accessories like the XBOX Wireless Headset.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
So the Series X doesn't have any USB Type C ports, right? But the controller comes with a USB Type C cable, and so do other accessories like the XBOX Wireless Headset.

yeah it also has no optical out which was kinda BS

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

I noticed that too.

With the optical I had to change my settings to use with my Astro A40’s and mix amp.

Top Bottom