Gaming Official Xbox Series X Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
If I get the shipping notification I might have the neighbor keep an eye out for the delivery person.
If they leave the “sorry we missed you” tag, can you sign that for when they come back to try delivery again?

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
If I get the shipping notification I might have the neighbor keep an eye out for the delivery person.
If they leave the “sorry we missed you” tag, can you sign that for when they come back to try delivery again?
I don't know. I didn't get a physical tag the first time they missed me. The lady on the phone said they would hold it at the Depot for pickup

wombat

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Mine did not have to be signed for, was delivered today. He just had to verify someone took delivery of it.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

0DDF223A-2B16-4DC7-8DAA-C852FC36D2A3.jpeg

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is that what happened to you? :rofl:

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Best Buy just released some units so I grabbed one, and for pick up at a Best Buy location. Twitter inventory alerts seem to come through faster than Nowinstock or others that take at least a minute to refresh.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Best Buy just released some units so I grabbed one, and for pick up at a Best Buy location. Twitter inventory alerts seem to come through faster than Nowinstock or others that take at least a minute to refresh.
What account do you follow? I think I missed out because I was in line and switched from wifi to mobile data.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Since my TV won't go 4k120 would you guys choose 4k60 or 1440/120?
4k60. You wont see 120hz unless your TV can run at that refresh rate. No TVs are 1440p anything so I would stick with 4k60. Or you can get a monitor and try it [email protected] See if you like it. Make sure its a monitor that also supports freesync, not gsync.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah he doesn't know what he is talking about

What TV supports [email protected]? Computer monitor's support that res/refresh rate. But there are very few TVs that do 4k120. None that I know of do 1440p native let alone 1440p120. Being able to display that do to up/down scaling is another story. But natively, nope.

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
So what headset is good for this thing and any other accessories I should get?

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
So what headset is good for this thing and any other accessories I should get?

If you had a one series xbox everything will still work. Don’t think there are many must have accessories right from the get go. Eventually you’ll need more space especially if you do game pass. Game pass is definitely worth the cost.
Personally I like and use lucid sound headphones. I’ve had a pair for a few years and they are super comfortable and if you unplug the boom mic, look decent enough to pass as regular headphones if you want to where them out.

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean older Xbox stuff needed some rechargeable batteries and shit for the controllers. Do the new ones just plug in or do I got to do all that shit again and get a docking station to charge them?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean older Xbox stuff needed some rechargeable batteries and shit for the controllers. Do the new ones just plug in or do I got to do all that shit again and get a docking station to charge them?
The only difference I have found is the plastic battery covers seem to differ on the controller models.

Other then that, the rechargable batteries fit right into the "new" series xbox controller.

Top Bottom