Gaming Official Xbox Series X Thread

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Exactly, if you especially if you get into game pass, you’ll fill that day one. I still have my 3tb hooked up for the older games and the internal drive is full on the series x. I don’t play half those games…but I want the ability too.
Same. My external is for older, non XSX enhanced games and the internal is exclusively for new stuff.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
So if my plan is to use the system here and there (as stated PS5 is my primary console) the S fits the bill?

That's the vibe I'm picking up from other reviews.

If this was going to be my primary gaming rig, I'd 100% be in on the X over the S.
Yeah, but if you get gamepass your ps5 will become a paper weight. Xbox has like 3x the games coming and they are all free with gamepass.

huggerorange73

Slow C6 Guy
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you get gamepass your ps5 will become a paper weight. Xbox has like 3x the games coming and they are all free with gamepass.
Well.....here's the other thing I'm thinking.

Buy the S now.....when the X becomes readily available sell/trade the S if the upgrade is needed.

At least the S gets me into the ecosystem for $300

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Well.....here's the other thing I'm thinking.

Buy the S now.....when the X becomes readily available sell/trade the S if the upgrade is needed.

At least the S gets me into the ecosystem for $300
That’s probably what I’d do.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I haven't been playing my One X to warrant getting a Series X, but man they are starting to look tempting. Too bad they're so hard to find/acquire.
You can play series S games through streaming on your one X if you have gamepass ultimate.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few Series S here and there. But would rather hold out for the Series X and just jump to it. Could have gotten some bundle for $800 about six months ago, but didn’t need the extra and it was out of my budget. Captain Hindsight says I should have jumped on that.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
How do I get a Series X?

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
How do I get a Series X?
I ended up with a two on the same day last year. I signed up for a couple inventory tracking websites and would get a notification when things came in stock. Most of the time it didn’t work but twice it did. Can’t remember the name of the website I used at this point.
I’m pretty sure most of the big box stores are only selling online. Also wouldn’t be surprised if a lot get held back from sale until Black Friday at this point.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is it still only bundles that are selling or can you find console only?

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Buy one off OfferUp for 700. A value.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I haven't been as aggressive on the Xbox because I don't know too many people that need/want them so now that I know...ill be on the lookout.
Thank you sir. What have you typically been finding? Consoles? Bundles?

wombat

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir. What have you typically been finding? Consoles? Bundles?
Bundles are the easiest to buy because they generally have extra shit that no one wants. The five series x that I've gotten were all console only - my ps5s have been like 3 bundles and 4 consoles only (including a digital, which is next to impossible to get).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom