Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yeah but how is the gameplay

If you've played an AC game, you've played this one. I'm still very early in the game. Just fucking around. Ubisoft isnt exactly known for top notch gameplay and animations. But so far, plays well. I'll update for this game as well over the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If you've played an AC game, you've played this one. I'm still very early in the game. Just fucking around. Ubisoft isnt exactly known for top notch gameplay and animations. But so far, plays well. I'll update for this game as well over the next few days.
Exactly what I was looking for :rofl:

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Best I can tell I need to do an offline restore. Resetting to factory might work, but people have had mixed success with that.

Games/apps wont open, says they are timing out. Sometimes they open without issue, sometimes I have to try and open it 10 times...but you have to wait for it to time out in between. It's a pain
Upgraded to the newest version of Windows 2004. If you aren't already then it'll replace a host of other files.

I had a machine at work I considered nuking and redoing from scratch because it had some weird ass problems, but figured hey why not do the OS update from 1909 to 2004, and sure enough during the update it replaced the problematic stuff. If I needed to I could still pull user files from it if I had to nuke it.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
what games is everyone playing? Thinking halo5 for the kid and call of duty for me, what else is fun

Geometry wars 3d.
Call of duty in a couple days... zombies will consume me.
Diablo 3 if you haven't played that.
Apex Legends
Red Dead Redemption

Also, get Game Pass and there are some decent titles in there. I enjoy that subscription

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Thanks, I’ll check it out
So far the digital has 362gb free to start with. Halo5 is 100gb.....
This is going to be gone in a day. Hate the idea of transferring from external to internal drive and the 1tb expansion is grossly overpriced. For the $200 I could of gotten the series X

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I transferred a few games from my external to the internal on the series x, and its very fast. And, unless I'm mistaken, unless a game is designed to take advantage of the new internal ssd, it will load just as fast on an external ssd (assuming you have one).

Thread Info