Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'm not sure how well it would have aged (like the yakuza games) but I definitely enjoyed the hell out of that game when it came out. It's kinda like a GTA/Yakuza-lite. Have always wanted to replay it, but at this point I'm afraid my memories are probably more forgiving than the actual experience would be now. Will be interested to see how you take to it

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is on sale for 5 bucks right now. Been wanting to play it so scratched it up. It has auto HDR and fps boost on series x. Runs and looks great.
And beaten. Great game with an ok campaign. The side shit made no sense, as no one connected to the actual story and were just random people. And I have no idea why Emma Stone was cast... She had like... 6 lines.

So much just felt weird about how the writing played out but I had a blast regardless.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Looks like my old xbox one will be my wife's new dedicated setup (she plays a few games of Fortnite with my son - like she's happy with 98 damage). The xbox one x will turn into my son's dedicated setup... and I'll be joining the PC master race.

Spongebob Squarepants Smiling GIF

Thread Info