Votes: 44 42.3%
  • PS4

Votes: 60 57.7%

• Total voters

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
PS3 runs dedicated servers for a lot of its games now...why would they suddenly not offer dedicated for the PS4...unless you can provide links to what youre saying, you are trolling hard right now :rofl:

Google it, it's a pretty well known fact. PS4 doesn't have the infrastructure to support dedicated servers for every single game, xbox one does.

Here is information why an independent developer chose Xbox One.

Dedicated servers and Xbox Live cloud make Titanfall possible, dev says | Polygon

As I said, you wanna play single player games, then stick with PS4, you wanna play online, Xbox One.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Actually, I just read that the One will sense if the system is overheating and it takes safety measure to bring the system temp down. I'm too lazy to find the article tho. Hopefuly less red rings.

I read the same article today on arstechica. I was boggled why they wrote a story on this. Nearly all electronics with a brain so to speak (cell phone, game console, computer, dvr etc) have a feature to shut off when they get too hot. I don't get what they make a big deal now.

Thread Info