• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Gaming Official Xbox One - PS4 thread

Xbox 1 or PS4

• Xbox 1

Votes: 43 42.2%
  • PS4

Votes: 59 57.8%

• Total voters

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Ps4. I have never really been that big of fan of the Xbox.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I reserved a PS4. The One just seems like a huge mess right now. MS is backtracking on EVERYTHING and there seems to be no clear gameplan for the system.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Actually, I just read that the One will sense if the system is overheating and it takes safety measure to bring the system temp down. I'm too lazy to find the article tho. Hopefuly less red rings.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
PS4, I'm not enough of a gaming nerd to be an Xbox fan.

BlizzardTC

its dark and i hear laughing
Reaction score
Xbox. I've been an xbl member for 10 years. Not starting over switching brands, besides forza5!

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I reserved both. I know the damn thread says pick one so bugger off. If I had to pick one it would probably be the ps4.

Midn1ght Driv3r

Reaction score
Too many changes at one time for the Xbox One. Seems like it's going to get rushed again like the 360 and have some big issues. If I do decide to get one, I'll get the PS4

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Xbox one all day. Online play is where it's at and sony's online system sucks my balls. No competition on playstation either.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
PSN is looking to really step up its game this go around.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Which is nice since it takes like 45 minutes just to add a friend on PSN :rofl:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Good for it, still light years away and thousands of servers behind.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Reaction score
PS4

Ive been a nut swinger for xbox for a long time, but from what I heard with xbox one and not being able to buy a used games is nonsense.

I will just stick to my normal xbox until it dies or something better comes along.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
PS4

Ive been a nut swinger for xbox for a long time, but from what I heard with xbox one and not being able to buy a used games is nonsense.

I will just stick to my normal xbox until it dies or something better comes along.
The month of May called, it wants its news back.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Yeah, let me rephrase, hundreds of thousands of servers behind. MSoft has spent 10 BILLION dollars on their servers. I think literally 10 times more than Sony.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm gunna stick with the PS3 and the 360 til the systems start having their problems addressed.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Or not... PS4 online services will be completely different and pay to play just like Xbox.
So they are offering something the original Xbox offered? What is this, 2004?

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
So they are offering something the original Xbox offered? What is this, 2004?
They're offering the same services the new Xbox will have. It's not like Xbox has come out with some new type service either.

Xbox is going to get destroyed in sales, mark my words. I'd be willing to put money on that too. They are finished. PS4 has a better all around system, and they finally will have equal or better online capabilities.

Oh yea, and it's $100 cheaper.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
They're offering the same services the new Xbox will have. It's not like Xbox has come out with some new type service either.

Xbox is going to get destroyed in sales, mark my words. I'd be willing to put money on that too. They are finished. PS4 has a better all around system, and they finally will have equal or better online capabilities.

Oh yea, and it's $100 cheaper.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Forza 5 developers just stated that the MICROSOFT (capitalized so you would understand that Sony doesn't have this) cloud enables 600% better AI computing which also translates to 10-20% graphical computing. Starting to make sense? Also, ALL xboxone games will run on dedicated servers (you get what you pay for) while most PS4 games will run on P2P servers (2004?). The PS4 is a marginally stronger system, but the support for it absolutely blows. The developers of titanfall chose XboxOne for a reason, their servers.

In the end, if you want to play little big planet with your 5 year old kid, get PS4. I'll enjoy online gaming on xbox one.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
PS3 runs dedicated servers for a lot of its games now...why would they suddenly not offer dedicated for the PS4...unless you can provide links to what youre saying, you are trolling hard right now :rofl:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You're not arguing with Sean here :mamoru:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom