Official wtb snowmobiles break off dick measuring contest ghey thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No atv's can't be used on snowmobile trails. You'll get a ticket and some pissed off snowmobiler's wanting to kick your ass...
Quad's ruin the trails with rut's which make sleds go all over the place and is dangerous when at high speeds for novice riders.
Yes it needs to be registered to be on a trail, the side of road or on a Lake. You can register them online on the WI DNR website or at a local DNR office.

Make sure the sled you buy has a registration card that the vin/serial# which is on the tunnel matches the card as that is essentially the title.

Make sure it doesn't have any bent suspension up front or a bent tunnel from rolling or hitting something. Look it over well comparing both sides to one another. Go over it thoroughly and check the track for excessive wear or pulled picks as well as the bogie wheels condition making sure they all move easily, check the ski's, brake pads, check hood and belly pan for cracks and test the shock's. And always do a compression test on one before you buy it. Remember that every little thing you can nitpick the seller down is to your advantage within reason. Being able to ride the one you are buying in the snow is a huge help in deciding on a used sled.

All brands are good though I prefer Skidoo then Yamaha, Acrtic Cat/Polaris. I've been riding my whole life and have owned them all easily over a dozen sleds. Have a Skidoo Rev X 800h.o currently and a Polaris 550f fan cooled for a ice fishing sled. If you are not a speed junky looking to go real fast on the trail you'll be fine on any brand 600cc sled, when you go with bigger cc motor's you lose fuel economy.

Figure out a budget on what you are willing to spend and we can point you in the right direction. Oh and reverse is always a nice option to have...

Misinformation not found... Crying not found either... nice try.:lmao:

first line. of your first fucking post. :rofl:

you're an idiot.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Do you just keep posting the same article and saying you won the nonexistent argument?

The Orginal question that the OP asked was can you ride ATV's on Snowmobile Trails...
I am correct and you gheys are wrong and won't admit it or are too damn dumb to realize it... Quit getting it twisted, Snowmobile trails and ATV trails are different. Deal with it chump!

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
The Orginal question that the OP asked was can you ride ATV's on Snowmobile Trails...
I am correct and you gheys are wrong and won't admit it or are too damn dumb to realize it... Quit getting it twisted, Snowmobile trails and ATV trails are different. Deal with it chump!

Apparently you're too stupid to read a map. Carry on.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Apparently you are too stupid to realize ATV trails and Snowmobile trails are two separate things...The ones you tards are talikng about are short routes connecting different systems together because theres no other option...

Well I guess I'll post this extremely rare map yet again.

https://sawyercountyalliance.com/sawyer-county-snowmobile-atv-trail-maps

404onlyshortroutesnotfound. Looks like the only real difference is the red only trails go over lakes that are frozen in the winter and water in the summer because, you know, ATV's don't float. Perhaps you don't understand what rare actually means?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
You belong on a snowmobile.

e5e34099ba6634d9eb1f696befb0224b.jpg

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I'm tapping out on this one. You lost any credibility to me when you classified your canam and fox body as "cool" and assumed I would be jealous of either. :hsughlol:

200w.webp

I Knew you would tap out you fucking pussy... If I were you I would've tapped out a while back, you proved you are as dumb as a box of rocks like I said... Ur just mad because you don't have jack squat but a slow junk ass firebird...

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Oh sheesh! It’s getting real in here!!

Still, I appreciate the info though. It’s all new to me.

Sorry, things get side tracked when window lickers join.

KJ is right, if you want to put on serious miles in the snow then a sled is your best bet. The biggest issue with a sled is you have a small window to enjoy the machine. A SxS is cool because you and your wife can cruise around together and you get to use it at least 10 months out of the year. ATV's are cheaper and you get the same use but, like sleds, unless you buy a 2up you have to buy more than 1 machine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info